Curiosity Killed the Cat

"Hey." I said leaning in the doorway of Blaine's office.

"Hi." He said stealing a glance at me then going back to his papers.

"Can you come to bed... I'm cold, and it's lonely." I said walking in.

"I have work I need to do." He said looking at me once again.

"But I can't sleep." I complained rubbing my eyes.

"Come here." He sighed holding his arms put. I walked to him sitting in his arms . He wrapped one tightly around me as the other finished writing his papers.

I leaned my head against his shoulder watching as he wrote. "Are you considering Sam?"

"I don't know..." Blaine said, still writing his papers.

"I think you should.. He'll be good for our new line. It would be nice, he also seems nice you didn't have to be so hard on him." I said.

"Kurt I have to be hard you know that." He said continuing his paperwork.

"I know but he seems sweet." I said looking at his face.

"Talk to me about something else I'm not in the mood." Blaine said.

"What's the new line look like?" I asked resting my head in the crook of his neck.

"No." Blaine simply said.

"Does it have lace? Or maybe floral, blues, creams, pastels, lavender, baby blue, come on anything?" I begged wanting even a silver of information.

"No." He simply said.

"Please, please, please, please, please..." I begged him.

Blaine dropped his pen on the desk and turned to me, "There was a cat so sneaky and skilled that nothing could get passed it, not even a mouse. Once curiosity took over the cats mind it kill it, leaving nothing but problems that shouldn't be solved."

"What the hell? Is that just a smartass way to say no?" I said looking at him confused.

"Basically... It shut you up didn't it?" He smiled.

"I hate you." I said rolling my eyes.

"You said you can't sleep without me." He smiled like the smartass he is.

"Shut up, can we go to bed now?" I asked yawning.

"Yeah come on." He chuckled.

"Carry me?" I asked feeling my eyes growing heavy.

"Yeah." He sighed carrying me.

I nuzzled my head in his chest and closed my eyes. Blaine laid me down and got into pjs himself, getting in the bed. I curled up next to him and he held me close.

"Can we maybe do something in the morning?" Blaine asked.

"Masterbate in the shower." I said tiredly, drifting off to sleep.

A/N
A bit of fluff for you all
Stay Strange
Mia🦄