Blue

"Kurt what the heck?" Blaine said over the phone.

"What?" I replied, filling my mouth with blue Jolly Ranchers.

"Blue Khool Aid, blueberries, any blue candy, blue ice pops, blue peeps, and blue anything you can find?" Blaine questioned ,reading over the list I texted him ,to buy.

"Yeah?" I said casually.

"Why is it all just blue?" Blaine asked.

"Hey so remember the thing that's growing inside of me, you knew the baby I'm carrying, that you caused. Also remember that thing called cravings." I said giving him a bitch glare through the phone.

"I hate you sometimes." Blaine sighed, moving around on the other line, most likely picking up  food.

"Your fault for fucking me." I said giving a grin he was sure, Blaine could feel through the phone.

"Come on cut me some slack." Blaine sighed walking through the store.

"Pregnant Blaine. Pregnant." I said sitting on the couch.

"Yeah yeah I know I'm coming soon."Blaine said.

"Will you hurry up I miss you." I whined. "Can you also get some cheese, like a whole block, and maybe some chips... Oh and bacon!" I said.

Blaine laughed. "Yes dear, anything else?"

"Cuddles, lots of them." I said putting the blanket around me.

"Alright I'll finish up. See you soon alright?" Blaine said.

I nodded at it, "ok." I answered.

We both said good bye and hung up.

I want a blue drink.

A/N
Yes it's stupid, yes I'm hungry, yes I'm very emotional because of the Tonys. I would like some cheese now. Or coffee. Mm coffee.
Stay Strange🦄