Tale as Old as Time

"Elizabeth?"

"No."

"Katy?"

"No."

"Tracy?"

"No."

"Grace?"

"No."

"Ariel?"

"No."

"Wendy?"

"No."

"Kurt you've said no to everything." Blaine sighed laying back on the bed.

"I can't see her as anything. Nothing feel right Blaine." I signed looking at him.

Blaine groaned and looked back. "Hepburn?"

"No." I sighed.

Blaine got up and put a hand through his curls. "We're done with this conversation for today."

I sighed sitting up. "I'm sorry Blaine... It just has to be perfect."

"Yeah I get it...." He nodded looking down at his feet.

"How about we go out to dinner?" Blaine said looking at me.

I nodded. "yeah, actually... That sounds really good."

Blaine smiled softly. "Good, get dressed nice."

I smiled and rolled my eyes getting up. I put on a pale yellow button up and nice black pants along with a little blazer.

Blaine dressed in a smiler way with a navy jacket and pants, and a white shirt. He slicked his curls back as well.

"My ,my don't you look dapper." I smiled widely going up and fixing his red bow tie.

Blaine smiled down at me as I did. "You look stunning. You sure your pregnant."

I playfully smacked his arm straightening his jacket out. "Let's go I'm hungry."

Blaine smiled and took my arm, hooking it with his as we walked out of our room, then the apartment to the streets of New York.

We smiled walking to the little Italian place. Pavarotti's.

We sat down talking smiling. About the baby, work, high school, college. It was all perfect.

We got a Fettichini Alfredo to share, and laughed, talking, smiling as we ate.

Blaine paid like the gentlemen he was ,and we locked arms walking through New York once again.

Blaine stopped by this old worn out building. "This used to be a castle you know? Princes and princess came from all over." Blaine smiled.

"Oh really?" I said looking over at him.

Blaine nodded. "My grandfather told me a stories about it, when ever we walked the city."