4.

I woke up in Nash's arms.
"Nash" I whispered.
"Mm?"

"wake up " "no five more minutes" he groaned. "nash get up! "

"ugh riley please i am tired" "me too nash! of you being lazy" i laughed. "Fine" he got up and then tackled me and began to kiss me.

"Nash!!!!" "I love youuuu!"
"Me to Nash haha I made up my mind"
"Yes?" He quickly stopped.
"I would love to be your girlfriend-"
"Really?"
"But, I just got out of one, I need time, but I don't mind you here"
"Ya, it's fine, just one thing"
"Yes Nash!"
"Do you like me!?"
"Of course! Who wouldn't like Nash" I smiled and kissed his cheek.
"Ugh Riley" he smiled.

I got up and walked into the kitchen and made us food.

He later came in and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his chin on my head.

"Nash! You have a pointy chin" I laughed.
"Hahaha sorry"
"Okay food is ready"
"Thank god"

We sat on my table in the all glass living room.
(Pic on the side).

We ate and then Nash grabbed my hand.

"I can't believe he would hurt you like that riley"
He said.
"Nash I know what your trying to do, and all I can say is that I still don't have my answer, and I might even say no because I don't want to ruin what we have and I pray to god it never ends up like mine and Cameron's relationship"
"I can make you feel like you are meant to be here, meant to love Riley, I can be that for you! Cameron can not! He lost his virginity to that girl! And you lost it with me, some one who actually cares Riley, if he cared he would've been here and try to get you back but he hasnt, please riley"

A single tear fell down my face.

I went and hugged Nash.

He held me so tight, then next thing I knew, I was crying uncontrollably, I began to scream and Nash fell with me on the floor still with his arms around me.

"I am tired of getting hurt by him, so tired, let's see if he gets hurt lets just see" I mumbled then grabbed Nash's face and kissed him.

He grabbed me and kissed me harder.

It was different, Cameron kissed me hard but he had sensitivity too it.

Nash then pushed me up against the wall and began to kiss my neck and then I felt wet spots everywhere, next thing you know it, I am in bed again with Nash.

Problems 2.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara