9.

I woke up and saw my phone blowing up with texts from Cameron and Nash.

Nash👀: Riley! Please answer I need to know if your okay!!
Nash👀: Riley!!!!! Come on don't ignore me! Please I need to hear your voice
Nash👀: Riley why did you give up on us!!! Please don't do this!

Then I saw Cameron's text.

Cameron😒: hey can we please meet at the spaghetti place in front of the grove?
To Cameron😒: why should I meet too? So you can call me a slut again?
Cameron: no Riley, Come on please! At 9:00, hope to see you there.

It was 8:30.

I got up put my hair in a messy bun and I put on jeans with black nike shoes with a black shirt.

I got in my car and drove to the grove and saw the spaghetti place and parked and saw the paparazzi so I covered my face and walked in to see Cameron in a private booth, but paparazzi still saw us and took photos.

"Hi" I sat down.
"Hey" he said.
"If you think I am going to apologize for what I said yesterday you are wrong"
"Well I know that, I came here to apologize Riley" "thats great cameron but i won't accept your apology..... you hurt me so many god damn times"

"well you hurt me too by leaving riley!"

"see cameron!!! thats the problem with you! you try to make me seem like the bad guy when you are the bad guy! i left because of my parents and you cameron ALL I DID was to get away from you!"

i stopped to find myself crying and cameron speechless.

"i didn't want to fall in love again cameron,not with you" i said harshly.

"but ri-"

"no cameron you deserve someone much better than me! like rachel, i saw that day how much you loved her,(i got up and grabbed my bag) you even lost your virginity with her did you?"

he nodded.

"perfect, just please say away from me as possible, i don't want to hurt you because like you said, "i am SUCH a bad person, not like you" i rolled my eyes and walked out.

photos were taken of me crying but i didn't care it would mean were over which we are.

i got home and just cried for what seemed like minutes to hours.

i then heard my phone ringing it was nash.

"what nash"

"baby please don't, i need to see you again"

"i am sorry nash i can't handle this anymore"

"but babe pl-"

i hung up and i threw my phone outside my window which was the 10th floor and i saw it fall and break from all the way up here.

i grabbed my laptop and opened it to see my i have a photoshoot tomorrow morning with vogue.

so i went to sleep early for that and put my alarm for 5:00am.

next morning at 5:00am-

i woke up to my alarm and took a shower and just brushed it out and put it up in a pony, i then put on some jeans and a sweater over my bra and went on my way.

i got there and saw my agent and my glam squad.

i went with them and they did my hair and makeup and i then changed in to a Victoria Beckham outfit which i loved and posed.

"okay riley put your right hand on your right side of your face and then put the left hand on the bottom left side of your face and just look fierce"

i did what i was told and they did a face close up with the steps that they told me.

"perfect!!!! next pose"

now it was my whole body, i am still wearing victoria beckham who is queen.

I saw some with the shoot and went home to find Cameron sleeping against my door.

"Cameron??"
"Mm?"
"What are you doing here!?"
"Here to see you"
He got up and stood there.
"Why Cameron, I told you not to talk to me again"
"I know but please Riley I made a mistake please forgive me! You don't have to go out with me again we don't have to date! I just want you to forgive me again please!"
"Cameron let's take this inside"
I opened the door and we entered.

"Cameron, do you want anything to drink"
"Water please"
I got water and gave it to him.
"So?"
"Well, I understand you don't love me anymore Riley I just-"
"Who ever told you I stop loving you?"
I said looking at him.
He looked at me and kinda smiled.
"I just thought because of the whole problem"
"Well cameron, I was sad and angry and I am still sad and angry, but i am glad you apologized, I just want to know why, I want closure"
"Um I I , when you left, I was feeling sad and alone, and I was feeling excited, and an old friend came to visit who was the girl and she started to flirt with me and I did the same and she began to touch me and I did the same and she took me to your room and we had um sex"

I just nodded my head and tears came down my face.

"Um, why didn't you call me Cameron! I would've cancelled and came here"
"I didn't want to bother you"
"Oh ya! You didn't want to bother me because you were to busy having fun with her Cameron!!"
"Why do you have to scream Riley" he said calmly.
"Why can't I scream Cameron!!! I have enough in me to scream! Especially because I have been holding it in! All the pain you put me through"
I began to cry.
Cameron grabbed me.
"Please Riley forgive me I never meant to hurt you it just happened, please Riley, it hurts me not to be with you"

I looked at him and kissed him.

I pulled away and covers my mouth.

"Cameron I am so sorry!"
I paced.
He stopped me and put his lips on mine again.

Lord I hope this doesn't end up bad