7.

We are going to start it different, riley and kendall are in bora-bora so we are going to do some chapters with the magcon boys and nash and cameron hating each other.

___________________________________________________________________________________

nashs pov.

it was hard to leave riley, but hopefully she doesn't think i want to break up with her, i have magician which i am not ready fro, i do not want to stare cameron i the face and act like were friends in front the fans, i can't lie about us and what he did but i will try.

i made it to canada for our next stop and i saw hayes.

"hayes!" i ran and hugged my brother.

"nash!i missed you dude"

"me too"

"and riley?"

"she stayed there, i can't deal with her right now"

"well cameron is here but he looks so sick, he got pale and skinny, i don't know why"

"hayes i am going to tel you why but you better not say shit"

"okay whats up"

"he cheated on riley in her house on her bed, and i went to comfort and i ended having sex with her and we are now dating and we went to kendalls new years party and he came with the girl he cheated jazmine with and she started to fight riley but he didn't stop riley nor her girlfriend"

"what the hell??? why would he cheat on her man"

"i don't know but it makes me sick, she is amazing and he did that"

"so you guys aren't friends"

"nope"

"well he is coming over here"

i turned around and saw cameron.

he didn't look like that yesterday?

he looked ill and dead.

"i am sorry nash,please dude" he began to cry.

he was crying????

"you shouldn't be apologizing to me dude,  you had a beautiful girl, but you gave her up for a one night stand"

he looked up.

"i think i am about to -" then his eyes went to the back of his head and he fainted.

"cameron!! " i grabbed him. he was out.

"SOMEONE CALL 911 HURRY, HES HAVING A SEIZURE!!!!" he began to shake on the floor and hayes pulled me away.

"leave him, he will be fine after"

"make sure he dent choke"

i ran and grabbed him and face him down and all the foam came out to the floor.

"get water hayes!!!"

the ambulance came and took him away and i was in the car with him.

"i am sorry man, i never meant to put a girl before our friend ship" i cried.

he just stood there pale and with IV next to him.

we made it to the hospital and we got in and they took test sandpit him in a room and i stood next to him, then the rest of the guys came later. fans were outside and they were all sent home.