8.

nash's pov.

i sat next to unconscious cameron who was really pale and had a tube down his throat to help him eat.

i didn't want to tell riley, anyways i doubt she would want to speak with cameron, but what if she still had feelings and still cared. i dint want cameron next to her, she is mine. But she will find out if it is on the news.

Riley's pov.

Me and Kendall have been here for 3 days already and loving it here, I went to the bath room when I heard Kendall gasp.

"KENDALL WHAT HAPPENED!!"
I ran but I saw she quickly changed the channel.
"Kendaaaall? What are you hiding???"
"Um a- nothing" she said looking down.
"Give me the control"
"No!"
She ran.
"Kendall!!!!! "I ran and tackled her.

I got the control and went to the tv and saw it was Cameron on E! News.

"Cameron Dallas fainted in Canada and sent into hospital after having a Seizure, a fan of his recorded the whole think here it it-"

I saw Nash walk away from Cameron but then I saw him turn around to see Cameron let out his hand and then faint and Nash ran to get him and I saw Shawn call 911 and Nash was screaming at Hayes. Hayes then grabbed Nash when Cameron began to seizure, it hurt me to see Cameron move like that! He looked crazy! Then foam came out his mouth and Nash helped him not choke and then was pulled into the ambulance.

"That is so sad, Giuliana, how did this happen?"  
"Well I am here with fans and some say that he was already really sick, some say it was because of rumored break up with model Riley Smith, who hasn't been seen after Kendall's New Years party getting attacked by Cameron's date"

My lord!!!
I face palmed myself.

"I am so sorry Riley, do you want to go back and see him?"
"No"
"What?"
"No Kendall, I came here to get away from that, I am going to stay"
"But Riley he-"
"Kendall...."
"Okay, let's go swim"

We got out and saw paparazzi and swam.

2 weeks later.

We got back from Bora- bora and went to New York.

Our bora-bora episode went out and me watching cameron came out and I saw how scared I was.

Then after E! News came out with a story.

"Cameron Dallas now came out of the hospital, but in KUWTK! Riley reacts to Cameron's accident, watch-"
You see me react.

"She seems very sad!" One of them said.
"I know I would too if he was my ex or boyfriend"
"But we still don't know yet, but hopefully they will be seen together soon, but she has been seen with Cameron's Viner friend Nash Grier, they are all actually highschool friends."
"Will we wish the best for Cameron's recovery and Riley, who was seen with Kendall Jenner in bora-bora, both looking great wearing bikinis-"

I turned off the tv and went to find Cameron.

I found out he went back to Los Angeles so I flew out there.

6 hours later.

It was 9:00 pm and I was tried so I went to my old condo and went to sleep and got ready for tomorrow.

Next day-

I woke up and put on my face mask that helped my acne.

No make up today.
I put my hair in two braids (up above) that started from my sides of my head. Tight Braids.

I put on some black leggings with my air max Thea's, with a white loose shirt and drove to Cameron's house, that he took my the first time he saw my dad hit me.

i saw his car.

lord i can't do this.

i was pacing back and forth.

"come on riley, you can do this" i whispered to myself.

i walked up to the door and rang the doorbell.

then i saw cameron open it.  he looked so sick.

"riley" he said.

"hi" i gave a small smile.

"um can i come in" i added.

"oh ya ya" he moved away.

camerons pov.

i was at home wishing i was on tour, and wishing riley was here with me, i saw the KUWTK episode were she reacted to me, she looked so sad, which made me happy because i know she still has feelings for me, but she went to nash right after out breakup, but i was with rachel.

i heard a ring and opened the door and saw riley my heart pumped out of my chest.

"riley" isaid.

"hi" she gave a small smile.

"um can i come in" she added.

"oh ya ya" i moved away.

she sat on my couch.

"and your sister and mom?" she said.

"work"

"cool"

"so"

"well i came to talk about our problem, about your faint and the press talking about us, and nash, and all that happened and the slut you call a girlfriend who you didn't stop, who jumped on me and embarrassed me infront working people and friends who are well known and know people cameron!"

she said and tears filled her eyes.

"my god you have changed" let out breath.

"what??" she looked at me.

"you have changed riley, what happened to fun riley who i met in chino hills, how took her moms car and broke it and scram out "FUCK MY PARENTS" in the highway and fell in love with me and didn't listen to those cruel people who called you mean names and aprilia and who was a freebird."

"well cameron she died that day you kicked me out of your house"

"well you've changed into a different person!!!!! I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU ANYMORE YOU SLEPT WITH NASH AFTER OUR BREAKUP!!!!"

"OH I AM THE BAD PERSON!! WE BROKE UP BECAUSE YOU-SLEPT-WITH-THAT-BITCH-IN-MY-GODDAMN-HOUSE-IN-MY-BED!!!!! AND DONT YOU DARE CAL ME THE SLUT CAMERON"

"well you are! you were with hayes then my then adrian and then nash???? i think that is a slut"

rileys pov.

that hurt me.

i started to cry and i fell to the floor.

and put my knees to my face and just cried.

after a while i got up and went up to his face.

"you cheated and left me. you chose Rachel.....I'm all put back  together now cameron  .i make no apologies for how i chose to repair , what you broke. so you don't get to call me a slut." 

i grabbed my bag and walked out to my car and drove to the nearest in n out and ordered and parked in the parking and ate my food still crying.

i then saw my phone and saw it was nash. i answered.

" hi riley!" 

"um nash we can't date anymore, i can't deal with anyones bullshit anymore!! I JUST WANT TIME FOR MYSELF BEFORE I END UP KILING MYSELF IF PEOPLE KEEP ON BOTHERING ME"

i hung up and drove to the beach.

i saw it was 5:00 pm so i decided just to go home.

i got to my condo and just went to bed and went to sleep.