6.

going home i began to cry. "riley please don't cry" "he didn't stop her,he didn't want to leave, he wanted to see me get hurt, or maybe see her get hurt! i just don't know anymore"

"riley i don't understand why your always thinking about him when he is clearly not thinking about you! and i am here trying to make you better as your boyfriend and the only thing you are doing is thinking about him!!! i am part of this relationship too! its not only you, and don't get me wrong i love making to feel better but i have things and problems too, it doesn't seem like you care" nash let out.

i just stood there.

"nash i-" "its cool, i am leaving tonight for the tour, and i don't know how i am going to do it because of cameron but i will find out, bye riley" he kissed me and drove off.

i cried harder and went to my apartment.

when i entered, i got in and stood there.

i then threw my keys at my wall and then threw my shoes and cried.

"I HATE YOU!!!!" i scram.

i fell to the floor and held my knees to my chest.

nash left me, cameron broke me, and i am alone.

i dont trust myself so i called kendall.

kendall came with ice cream and Oreos and soda.

"kendall thank you" i hugged her and we sat on my couch.

"i am sorry about my party riley it wasn't meant to hurt you"

"its okay kendall anyways it was your party, it just hurts, nash also got made at me , saying 'i am part of this relationship too! its not only you, and don't get me wrong i love making to feel better but i have things and problems too, it doesn't seem like you care' " i said mocking his voice.

"aw riley, he is just jealous, i am sorry" "i need food, not a boyfriend especially with this much fame and no privacy!!! how does your family do it?"

"its hard but we pull through as a family, never believe what you read sometimes, its just sick"
"I wish I could have one day as Riley smith, the old one"
"I would want a day as baby Kendall not knowing what's happening hahahaha"
"Thanks Kendall for coming, I just can't trust myself anymore, I just want to leave forever"
"Riley don't say that!"
"Well after it gets to crazy you just feel like that, ya know, when Adrian put that gun in my head.... I wanted him to pull it, but my heart told me to stop him somehow like I knew someone would stop him and I knew Cameron would come back for me..... Well he did than cheated on me, but this time my heart is telling me to go but not die like leave somewhere else"
"Then go do that! Go to an island"
"I would love that but paparazzi! They will follow me and Nash or Cameron will find me and try to fix things and that will put me on the eve and I will jump in a shark tank"
"Hahaha well just go to bora-Bora it's beautiful there that's were our family went, we have a house there in the water I can ask my mom if you can stay there!!!"
"Aw Kendall you don't have to"
"Well I already did....(she said typing on her phone) we just have to wait because my mom takes long to answer hahaha"

We waited by watching tv and I put on E! News and the Kardashians were on so why not.

"What a cawink-adink your show is on" I laughed.
"Ugh shut up haha"
She laughed we watched and watched until her mom answered by calling.

"Hi mom" Kendall crossed her fingers.
"Hi kris!!!" I smiled.
"Hi Riley and hi Kendall so what's up?"
"Well Riley was planning to leave but she doesn't know where to go so I her that Bora-Bora was a good idea and that we had a private house on the water that nobody can get into so that's why asked you,  because she wants to be alone and no paparazzi's because she doesn't want anyone to find her except us knowing and friends"
"Well Kendall I can let her go alone ya know? Only if you went with her that would be good alittle friend vacation, because your modeling season is over till next fall, so?"
"Yes! That would be awesome!!!!"
"But one thing"
"Yes?"
"The tv crew has to go with you!"
"Ugh! WHYY then people will know"
"Trust me! Kendall please we get paid for this and people are going to wonder where you are!"
"Okay so are you okay with this Riley?(she looks at me)?"
"Of course Kendall its your job it's fine just alittle crew  it won't hurt"
"Okay thank you Riley have fun guys! The jet will leave tomorrow! Have fun stay safe and the crew will meet you early in the morning so I would pack If I were you"
"Bye mom thanks"
"Bye kris thank you so much"

She hung up then we looked at each other the squealed.

"AHHHHHHHH" he both said.

We got pack and ready and Kendall went to her apartment to pack and came back and we went to sleep.