5.

I wake up with Nash naked next to me.

I cover my boobs with the blanket and get my phone.

I saw missed calls from Cameron and texts from him.

I have no time to talk to him.

why does he choose to call me now, is he done playing around??

"baby?" nash groaned. "yes?"  "good morning " he smiled. "ewww you haven't brushed your mouth!" "you love it" he began to kiss me.  "nash!!!! you nasty, come on lets get ready, i want to go out" i smiled.

"okay babe" he said getting up.  "that ass" i laughed.

"thank you" he smiled.

"you weirdo" i smiled.

i also got up and put on nachos big shirts and a black thong.

"guess who called me and texted me" i said getting a pan to cook eggs.

"who?"   "mr. dallas" i looked down.  "let him be riley i will not let him hurt you ever again, nor anyone"  "its just so weird that he did that to me, i prayed as a little girl i would never get cheated on, and knowing that happen is my biggest fear"

"i am here now riley, at least your biggest fear is over, it happened hopefully it won't happen again, and i promise it won't" nash said grabbing my waist while i was cooking and kissed my neck.

"i love you nash"

"me too riley"

we ate, then showered and changed to go out with friends because of new years today.

i went out with a black dress and nash with a tux.

we got out of my apartment and paparazzi started to take photos and then nash grabbed my hand and we got into the car.

we went to kendalls new york apartment which was huge and had the party.

i wen up to her and hugged her.

"kendall!!!"i laughed.

"Riley! i glad you and nash could make it!

"of course kendall i wouldn't miss it for the world"

me and nash were on the kardashians because they filmed the new years party, and fimled us talking to kendall.

after that i went to say hi to kylie and the other sisters.

i then went to say hi to kris.

"hi kris i miss you so much" i smiled hugging her.

"ah riley, i am so sorry about what happened" she frowned.

"its okay i pulled through thanks your daughters and some friends" i smiled.

"i am glad to hear that, well gooney yourself, happy new years"

"happy new years" i smiled and went with nash with other models and singers like selena.

hours later the count down was going to start and because kendall was close to the ball drop we watched it as it drop.

"3, 2, 1, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!" everyone scram then couples began to kiss and others hugged.

 nash grabbed my face and kissed me.

i kissed him beck , then pulled away and laughed.

"happy new years baby" nash said.  "and happy new years to you love"

we then danced when i saw cameron.

i stopped to see if i was imagining it but it was really cameron with the girl i beat up.

he was coming this way?!?!?!?

"nash look" i turned the other way .

"why is he here"

"i don't know"

"nash how are you?" i heard cameron say.

"alright, and i see you brought your new girl"  "yes i did, this is Rachel bentley"

"hi" she said.

i still didn't turn around.

"who is this" i heard that btich say.

i turned around and she quickly moved away.

"oh" she said.

"i would leave if i was you" i said.

"that won't be happing" she said.  "who even let you in??" nash said.  "kendall" cameron said. "well i thought she said no pets allowed" i pointed at Rachel.   

"you bitch" she said throwing her drink at me face.

i wiped my face and then calmly said.

"please go before i break you like i did when found you sleeping with cameron in my house"

everyone was already around us also kendall.

i looked at her and she just smiled, which was approval to beat her, she new the whole cameron thing, i told her that night after i told nash, i just don't know why she invited him.

"no" she said.

no was all i needed.

i then went up to her and grabbed her by her hair.

i then threw her on the floor.

she got up and slapped me. then that when kendall went in.

"you both need to leave, for breaking her heart" she said and then body grades took them out.

kendall got me and took me to her room.

"thanks kendall"  "no problem"  "why did you invite them?"  "i wanted to see what he was missing out on, and i wanted to to beat her up, which you kinda did" kendall laughed.  "thanks again"  "happy new years" "happy new years" then we hugged.