Chapter 6

Previously on Lionhearted

_______ laid an hand on Niall's shoulder, " You'll have a long night trying to ruin my kid. he's a hard rock."

Niall chuckled, " Even the hardest stone breaks, believe me, you won't recognize your kid when he's back."

" You're scaring me, uncle Niall." Hamza stared at him.

" 1st rule, don't call me 'uncle' again, that makes me feel old, and you're only a few years younger than I am." Niall stated, " Now, let's go to our men cave, Harry, Louis and Liam are already there."

Zayn pretended to be offended, " Men's cave with the mates and I'm not invited? Now I can see which kind of friends I have. Thanks pal"

" We wanna meet our new nephew better. And we have a plan for tonight" Niall smirked, Hamza stared at them, " now let's go, Hamza"

Now...

At the Niall's men cave a lot of empty cans of beer were entertaining Liam, Louis and Harry. The room smelled like ... well whatever you can Imagine of a men's cave all wrong. Yep it was insanely clear and fresh. It even had a book shelf, full of comics but was a book shelf. Hamza was surprised, he actually thought it would be like a mess like in the movies he watched on TV.

"Hey guys, he's here. And I brought some snacks." Niall said going to set the shopping bag at the kitchen, " Hamza, do you like to sing? I mean if it makes you be happy? "

Hamza shrugged his shoulders, " Well, I know dad likes it a lot, I only sing to calm myself down. It makes me feel in peace. And I actually don't know where I heard them, or how I know them. I just know them, it's the human mind, it's really a box full of surprises."

Niall putted popcorn on a bowl, " Why don't you sing now that you're calm?"

" Because, I'm hungry. And dad says that we can't do nothing well when we're hungry. And it's so freaking true, I couldn't sleep without eating. " Hamza stated taking a pack of chips, opening it and starting to eat.

Niall chuckled, " You're really enjoying being their kid aren't you? You're actually happy" Hamza started to tear up and Niall went to hug him, " What's wrong kid? I thought they treated you pretty well"

"It's true, I'm happy. but they are having difficulties on being truly happy. They have a kid they don't even know his age, where he was born, and he's a freaking mess you know? I love them but I know sometimes they pretend to be happy. Like tonight my dad when he knew my mom is pregnant." Hamza stared at him teary eyed.

"Kid, Your dad was really happy. Believe me your dad isn't a good liar. Even though I can't understand his happiness. But if he is happy, I'm happy." Niall said looking down

" You are in love with my dad?" Hamza caught him " As long as you don't lie to me I won't tell anyone"

Niall smirked, " Talks the boy who is 'scared of motards'. You have also a secret. If you tell me yours I tell mine. I gotta have a trade coin."

Hamza teared up harder, "Lock the door so they won't hear us..."

Niall locked the door and sat next to Hamza, " It's about that Doctor ain't it?"

"Yes, he raped me. And that wasn't the secret I wanted to share with you, because you already know." He tried not to cry, Niall was shocked, " I never told this to anyone, the only thing I actually remember from my past is me holding a baby in a pretending nursery, inside a abandoned hospital. And I know that's not a dream because when I woke up in the beach I was holding the pacifier. I have it here so my parents don't ask me about it." Hamza got up, " And never talk about doctor Gontier again, I still wanna try to have gay sex again, but with my will."

"Can you show me the pacifier?" Niall wasn't believing on his story, it couldn't be truth, Hamza noticed and laid the blue pacifier with a name vanished from there, Niall tried to understand it, " There's a name on it. D... something, Tell me a name with 4 letters and starts with a D."

"Dean... " Hamza sighed, " I wished it gave me any memory, believe me. But I can only remember me putting the baby the pacifier."

"Which was the color that the name was written?" Niall tried to call out for his memory.

Hamza started to cry, " it was black Niall! Please stop it! Can't you understand I can't remember anything out of me holding the baby? I was probably so focused on him that I couldn't take my eyes out of him. And he was damn beautiful. Now let's go to the table."

Niall pulled him closer and stared in his eyes, " I've loved your father, and before your parents started to date I was your dad's boytoy. Now, I'm a guy who doesn't know what's love for a long time." Niall closed his eyes as he felt Hamza's breath on his lips, kissing him softly.

"OMFG," harry said in shock as he opened the window to know if they were taking long. "Niall I knew it since the moment I knew you were the one who calmed him down that you would end up as a couple"

Hamza was embarrassed, " it was only a kiss, it was the strength of heavy emotions, and it's normal in the human being. It would even make you have sex with a woman with your mom's age. " Hamza facepalmed, " Why am I trying to explain to you something if you're a man sticked to his opinion? You saw us kissing, you'll think I'm lying because..."

Niall interrupted, "Hamza, it's enough... We were revealing things that were really heavy on our chest. And as you can see we've cried, and the emotions were too high".

"Maybe a unrevealed spark or sexual attraction was on, but that's going to parts of psychology you wouldn't understand it." Hamza dug an hole even bigger.

"I promise no one will tell your dad Hamza, as long you and Niall don't hide it from us" Harry said " I actually wish you to try out something. Me, Louis and Liam were just talking how great it you would be together."

Niall stared at Hamza, " Wanna try tonight, and if he goes good maybe who knows we try out definitely later? We start some dates and stuff"

Hamza smirked, " I think we could make out, as long as everyone promises that this will never get out of the men cave"

" I also want that condition harry. Zayn can't ever Know about this. He will kill us. He may kill me but I don't want Hamza hurt anymore." Niall affirmed and Harry went to the room with them.

Harry putted the game on pause, " Guys, we have to make a promise for this night to go well. It's the in 'no way out rule', what happens, what's said, what's done tonight in this men cave, doesn't get out of the cave."

Liam was surprised, "the last time we had that rule, was when you and Louis were making out and Zayn was the one who made that rule."

" Same motive but with extreme rules, Zayn can't ever know what really happened" Harry settled, "We don't to lose either Niall or Hamza, right?"

Louis shin dropped, " my baby godson is dating his father old boytoy? Ouh man that's kinky"

"like my mom says, 'like father like son'. Now promise me we'll get a common lie about tonight's evening. Me and Niall want only a good night, we don't want relationships for now. He's hot and he wants me, and we're not from the same blood. "

Liam interrupted Hamza, "At least get a room and don't be like Your gay uncles."

Hamza nodded, " I was thinking about it, it's almost one A.M. and I'm a but tired. I was thinking about getting a room, we need privacy. I'm not sure if I remember how to treat a guy right"

Niall held Hamza's hand and took him to his living room, kissing him passionately...

To be Continued...