Chapter 6 - Continuation

To kylanyman that has an amazing Demi Lovato Fanfiction, which last update influenced me like a LOT in this fanfiction. Yep I'm a guy who suffers with fanfiction. Check her fanfiction out you'll love it I Promise 

____________________-____________________-_______________-________________________

Niall held Hamza's hand and took him to his living room, kissing him passionately. They got it so intense that their bodies stacked to each other. Hamza backed him away, but Niall found his sweet spot right away on his neck make him slip a moan out.

"Niall, please don't" Hamza backed away, starting to shake, "We're..." He was breathing fast and nervous, "We're moving too fast, I'm not... I wasn't... I ... My parents... What will they think? I'm making out with my dad's bandmate." He sat on the couch and laid his hands on his head and Niall sat right next to him, pulling Hamza against his body kissing his forehead.

" Hey, sorry. I know you're scared. I'm not him... I want more than him. I want someone that I can love, you know... I'm not expecting, better than that. I don't care if we have sex or not. I want us. You know. More of that kiss from the kitchen. Letting the feelings rule this. You don't remember yourself, and I don't want to me reminded of myself, for at least a few seconds. I wanna pay you so much attention that I can't even think. Like earlier." Niall explained, " I would never touch you If I didn't feel that you were more than my 'nephew', the son of my band mate. I want you to own my heart. And my heart ran right after you, I just met you and I never felt it like this."

Hamza laid his hand on Niall's cheek kissing him softly, " then don't. I'll... try not to think about it either" he sat on Niall's lap kissing him once again.

Niall smiled against Hamza's Lips, and whispered against them, "I'll find Dean, and yourself." He  kissed him again and his phone ringed, it was Harry. " Can't he come upstairs or what?"

"Answer it" Hamza got out of his lap, sitting on the couch turning on the TV, watching a random movie on TV while Niall talked with Harry, tearing up, and Hamza noticed it and hugged him tight, making Niall crying on his chest, "What's wrong?"

" A group of cops, went threw your house, and they reviewed it, looking for you. What the Hell is going on? What have you done?" Niall shouted and Hamza panicked. " Babe please, tell me why is the police looking for you?"

"I DON'T KNOW!!!!!" He screamed crying, " If I knew Why shouldn't I tell you or my psychiatrist?! Are my parents ok? "

"a coward cop beated up your mother because she told that you were sleeping here. when thy told her to shut up. She's at the hospital. " Niall had to grab Hamza up that was pissed off. " Your dad was with a bunch of guns pointed at him all the time. he moved he would be killed. Now you have to stay in my men cave for a while. I just want you to try to remember what happened right after you were holding Dean? Maybe something will help to find out..."

Hamza tried to go out, "I'll go to a police station to find out why they are after me. And then I'll kill the guy who hurt my mom, then they will have a real reason to arrest me!" He went out of the door grabbing his jacket, and Liam grabbed him right when he was going out of the house taking him down to the floor, "Let me go to the police, Liam. They hurt my parents!" He shouted, "please Liam, you don't understand that I don't remember Why should there be a motive for them to look for me and hurt my parents to reach me?"

A Policeman appeared and pointed the gun at Liam, "Leave him alone, Mr. Payne. He's under the United Kingdom Jurisdiction. He's Wanted in the United States for non-authorized scientific research. His accomplices for the escape, Dr. Pierce and Dr. Gontier are already arrested."

"Your people beat up a pregnant woman!!! And you still think I should be arrested for a thing that I don't fucking remember if I did or not?" Hamza got up and yelled at the police man. "I'll go with you, but promise me to punish the officer who beat up my mother, or at least make that information reach me. I won't hurt him in the states, or wherever you're taking me?" He teared up.