Chapter 9 THE ENDING CHAPTER OF BOOK 1

Previously on Lionhearted...

"I've followed him to say I was sorry too. and I shouldn't have reacted like that." Niall leaned on the wall, " That man inside is sick Zayn, he's a freak, I know. I wanna kill him too. Specially now told Hamza about Sweet93hugz." Niall stared in his eyes, "I only came too because I couldn't let him record him raping Hamza again. I don't want you to know how I knew it. I'm a sick bastard as he is, but I fell into your son, and I won't admit because as I said, I'm as sick as that guy inside."

"Ok, I know you have fascination in raping since you were my bitch. But you never went to action, and that's the thing that makes you stay alive with me by your side Niall. He did, and he touched my son." Zayn grabbed Niall by his neck pushing him away, " And about my son. The reason I've forbidden you was because of your kinks." Zayn is interrupted by the sound of a table breaking and doctor pierce curled up in the corner, Gustav unconscious over the broken table, and Hamza breathing harshly and rough.

"You never call my boyfriend that way again. And worse no one calls my mom a bitch! " Hamza kicked his head hard, because he was pissed off.

Zayn held his kid pulling out, " Son, calm down. I take care of this. Now you and Niall have to talk I think."

Now...

"Dad, that man in there raped me, is telling Niall is a rapist, mom was a bitch and worse, he knows Niall was submitted to a paedophile website." Hamza teared up, "He had courage to abuse underage boys, dad, and wank while others abused online. Thank god my son isn't alive with monsters like this on the loose. "

"Jawaad, calm down. He's not worth it, let's call the police, and leave this place" Zayn grabbed his son tighter, " I lost your mom, your baby brother or sister, don't make me lose the only reason I don't kill myself." he was crying, " Do you think your mom would be happy if she was here, Jawaad?!?!"

Niall grabbed a gun, " Zayn, don't get moral with him. He lost the baby he had just gave birth, the man he loved, his friends, his new mom and bro or sis, and he isn't Jawaad, Zayn. He's not him." he pointed the gun to his head and Hamza grabbed it. "Hamza get out"

"I fucking love you bastard!" Hamza stared into his eyes, " I don't care. I don't care. but don't leave me. " he cried against Niall's chest, "Please. I hate myself, I don't deserve you, but don't leave me. I beg you"

Zayn stared at them and smiled, " make him happy Niall." Zayn showed off the picture with Zayn and Niall with Richard and William at the X Factor, "they were right, you would find someone better than me, Niall."

Hamza stared at the picture and pouted trying not to cry even more, "dads"

Niall was shocked, "You know them, Hamza?"

"They were my real dads." Hamza leaned on Niall watching Gustav laid on the floor, unconscious.

"You're that Connor? You're missing for years. More than..." Zayn said before being interrupted by his son.

" 5 years, yes. I ran away to be with Derek, Dean's dad. My parents said he was too old for me, he proved them they were wrong about him 3 times, and once, when Dean was born. Rick and Will last new from me, was that I was having a boy. They emigrated to the U.K. because my dad found a job and I ran away." Hamza stared at Zayn scared he would stop being his dad,...

" Rick is really sick, I bet he's dad" Zayn said afraid he's kid didn't want him anymore.

"Do you know them from where?" Hamza held Niall's hand.

"William was our vocal trainer at the X factor." Niall explained, " He made Louis and Harry be what they are. They don't even know what happened with you. You should go see them,"