Flashbacks- Connor's Dad

Connor was a baby when his birth mom died, he was like 3 months old, and his dad had just made his 19. His mother, Sasha was 17 when she was murdered by a serial killer. Richard was 19 when he was left with a baby boy, he was scared, lost and banned out of his parents house because he admitted Sasha was a quickie, he was completely drunk, and the truth was Richard was gay. Sasha was dead, and left him with a 3 month baby to take care by himself, he carried him everywhere, looking for a job, but no one would pay as much so he could pay to someone to take care of little Connor and no job would let him take Connor with him. Richard was desperate and out of time, he was out of money when he started to pick orphanages to leave his baby there, he was about to leave him, until a old friend of Richard and first boy he ever kissed came to visit him.  His name was William Maryland, he was missing Richard, he couldn't stay away from him, his rich family could never understand that.

Richard was crying on the couch while his son slept, holding the last pack of milk, bills and the adoption centre fliers, when William knocked the door. Richard got up and when to the door thinking it was the landlord complaining by Connor's crying again, he opened the door and stared at William surprised, "Will, what you're doing here?"

"Let's say I love you to much to be this much time away from you" Will stared with his shiny chocolate eyes and pure smile at his love.

"I have a son, and I'm broke. Why do you still want me?" Richard was shocked, " I mean I love you too, but I thought we were only..."

"Family interests? Only for our parents. I knew you were here, your mom is depressed since your father kicked you out, she's staying on my parent's house since last week, our Fathers went to a conference in Berlin. I wanna be with you, and I can't leave you" Will kissed Rick passionately and softly  for a long time until Connor woke up crying, and Richard teared up hearing him, "what's wrong, Rick?"

" I'm going to give Connor for adoption, Will. I can't be a good father to him, I'm broke and I have no food for us, diapers are from free samples, clothes I collect them from charity centres. I can't let my son have a life like this."

Will went to Connor and held him making Connor stop crying but pouting because Will was strange to him, " Hey little bud, no pouting. I'm uncle William, me and Daddy will take pretty care of you." William smiled at him and Connor stared at Richard pouting and trying to reach him, " I see he doesn't like me"

"Hey baby boy what's wrong? " Richard held him close and Connor calmed down staring at his dad and Will went behind them making funny moves with his blonde moustache making Connor smile widely, " Ouh he likes your moustache Will. And I thought I was the only one who likes it." Rick chuckled and Will slapped his arse slowly, "My son's here Will."

"And I bet you won't leave him. Get him some hot clothes, and let's get the groceries. Tomorrow we start working on our small business. My dad gave me the green light, we will have our car shop for a start. One day it will be Connor's. Right?" Will smiled at them kissing Connor's cheek making him stare at his father confused because of the moustache.

"It tickles right son? Daddy William's moustache is great but it tickles when he kisses." Rick laid him on the couch and grabbed him a blanket to wrap him up, " let's go then?"

##################

It was Connor's 5th Birthday, William was playing with him at their front yard) they moved several times because of homophobic attacks on them), when Richard came home all beaten up from his job at a business company.

"Again? In your job?" William asked.

" It wasn't homophobic people, I was robbed , they even took Connor's present, I mean they vandalized it." Rick said tearing up handing the arm of the action figure Connor wanted, to William.

"Rick..." William sided and was surprised when Connor held the arm of the action figure, smiling widely, " Rick wait wait"

"What is..." Rick stared at his baby boy grabbing his favourite toy that Will sent to trash because it didn't had an arm, "Connor don't go to the trash!" Connor saw that the hand fitted perfectly and ran to his dad.

Will and Rick were shocked with Connor's reaction, specially because he was smiling, " You saved Mr. Batman, daddy! Papa was going to sent it to the hospital, because he was hurt, now he's saved Daddy. I love you!" Connor hugged him making Richard tearing up of joy.

" I love you too son. I wish no one ever takes you from me, ever." Rick said still emotional, "Did you knew batman now has a new super power thanks to his new arm? He shoots lightning beams son."

"Like the toy from the wallmart!!" Connor smiled widely.

______________________________________________________________

Here it is

Sorry for not having a full chapter but I need to tell this part of the story, the two flashbacks are going to be in conflict chapter 9