Chapter 8 - Continuation

"Like you, I'm on the mood to break some rules, and I'm breaking my first rule, and that one is from the past you and I only knew that existed, 'Don't fuck your life' " Hamza saw Niall's car pulling over and he left, leaving Zayn in the mood to break stuff. And the first thing he did was turning the table and scream in anger. Liam took a sip on the bottle and grabbed Zayn pulling him against the wall making him cry on his shoulder.

"WHY?!!!!" Zayn yelled against Liam's shoulders crying.

"Cause in life, we're all a bunch of assholes." Liam stared at him, "And we shouldn't tame them. Your kid is an asshole, you're a asshole, so am I. And no one's the blame. And nobody wants to get it, Zayn."

Zayn whipped his tears and stares at Liam, " That was deep..." they stared at each other pulling each other closer, leaning their foreheads and as they started to feel each others breath on their lips, their lips touched and moved in harmony for a few seconds. Zayn pulled Liam away, and grabbed his jacket and left out of the door confused, he tried to call his son once, twice, his phone was off, "Son, please, call me. I know I'm the worst father in the world but please, I need you so bad now. Please. " He begged crying, " Liam kissed me, help. You're more logical than I am son. Help. Help me son" in this moment Hamza starts to call him because of the missing call, "Son?"

"Yes dad. I'm sorry... I just wanna die... I miss you dad. I'm the worst person ever. I broke Niall's heart, I'm so stupid. I am nothing without him dad. Nothing without mom, nothing without him, nothing without you, nothing with all my nightmares around me dad, and no one with nothing to stand up too, I'm sorry dad. I can't, Derek and Dean are dead because of me, mom's death is my fucking fault, You were smoking weed and drinking alcohol because of me. I'm so sorry, I ruined your life. I want to leave this world dad. But I can't leave you without you promise me you'll do everything to be happy dad. You make Niall happy, He loves you not me. You know the truth I'm just a replacement dad, just like you did to me too, I'm a replacement of Jawaad. Don't Lie I know the truth " Hamza was crying walking inside the lab where Dr. gontier had his office, as he walked down the cold halls he started to see his hot breaths turning into smoke. He heard someone in the office, and it wasn't Dr. Gontier, it was a teenager, He seemed scared just like Hamza, "See you tomorrow dad I'm sorry"

"HAMZA! Wait! Wait. for me you were my try to move on, but to your mom. Your mom was different. You should see her happiness. She was the one who never tried to hide the pain." Zayn tried to explain but he's interrupted

"Unzip it" Dr. Gontier said to the teen that was there.

"Dad, I got to save a person which really need me dad. Please I'll be back tomorrow" Hamza hanged up and went inside, "Dr. Gontier thank God you're here! I need to talk with you it's urgent, and important for your research about my head. That kid doesn't have my mind. I had made the most impressive discover in LGBT rights ever and that's why my head was brainwashed. Please grab a paper and a pen. I'm afraid I forget it again." Hamza made the kid leave, swallowing dry as he noticed his zipper open with Dr. Gontier's underwear showing.

" What is it?" Dr. Gontier asked surprised taking notes, " My underwaer it's nothing you haven't seen before ex.. I mean Hamza."

"My name is Connor Jared Evans, American, IQ 145, Researcher, I was engaged to agent Derek Andrew Lionheart, And I discovered, the way for man to get pregnant from another man or women and women which can't have children may work too, but I would have to test it yet." Dr. Gontier dropped his jaw, " My IQ isn't that surprising for you, you've checked it yourself. Put your zipper up before I payback the rape you applied on me." Hamza kept it strong to dominate the situation, staring at Dr. Gontier smirking and putting your zipper up, " Never heard the Raped becomes rapist, Gustav? Yes I did once, believe me your ass would be the cherry on the top of my life's cake. Now start writing, Bitch. " Hamza pulled his hair back roughly trying to keep the role going, "Where were I?"

" Male pregnancy, How does that work, Evans?" Gustav Gontier ran his hands under his pants, making Hamza unconsciously nervous and scared, "Ouh you're roleplaying. My puppy boy was roleplaying the mean guy on his 'daddy'? You can't be a mean boy to me Connor. Daddy doesn't like that. C'mon help daddy and take our pressure away. You seem thirsty, " He grabbed Hamza's shin slapping his butt and grabbing it harshly, " Connor is a lovely name, I was told you, you have style of being named Connor or Brady something like that. Daddy has is thing tense, wanna help him go to sleep much tighter?"

"Leave him alone. " Niall walked in making Gontier grab Hamza tearing up, " It's ok Connor, just don't try to be a hero. This asshole spends more time watching twink porn than I do. But dude, this twink is mine. I'm the father of his baby, he's once again pregnant. And I hope it's a baby girl so you don't want her you paedophile! "

"Is it true sweetie, you're having a baby? Is it from him? Did he hurt you sweetie? Connor Answer me. Connor!" Gustav tried to slip an answer out of Hamza but it wasn't working, Hamza was speechless.

"He's name is Hamza. And there's someone in his way here to make you regret for the rest of your life you ever tried to touch him. Believe me he'll make you shiver. Leave my boyfriend alone now. We don't want you to die." Niall shouted making Gontier chuckled even harder.

"Don't you miss daddy too, Niall? Or shall I call you Sweet93Hugz?" Gustav chuckled and bit his lip, " You're so grown up. You were my first crush did you knew that. I spent a lot of money to watch you taking off your clothes, and asking your 'Daddies' for money to buy a new toy for you to use, on the next video. Now you're here claiming Connor as yours."

"What the fuck is he talking about, Niall?" Hamza asked shocked staring at Niall now grabbing a broom, ready to hit Dr. Gontier.

" I was desperate to go to the X factor, Hamza. Long story. " Niall broke it and Dr. Pierce appeared with Zayn which had a gun in his hands, Niall held him outside.

"Niall Leave me he's hurting my son!!" Zayn was pissed off, "How did you knew he was here?! "

"I've followed him to say I was sorry too. and I shouldn't have reacted like that." Niall leaned on the wall, " That man inside is sick Zayn, he's a freak, I know. I wanna kill him too. Specially now told Hamza about Sweet93hugz." Niall stared in his eyes, "I only came too because I couldn't let him record him raping Hamza again. I don't want you to know how I knew it. I'm a sick bastard as he is, but I fell into your son, and I won't admit because as I said, I'm as sick as that guy inside.

"Ok, I know you have fascination in raping since you were my bitch. But you never went to action, and that's the thing that makes you stay alive with me by your side Niall. He did, and he touched my son." Zayn grabbed Niall by his neck pushing him away, " And about my son. The reason I've forbidden you was because of your kinks." Zayn is interrupted by the sound of a table breaking and doctor pierce curled up in the corner, Gustav unconscious over the broken table, and Hamza breathing harshly and rough.

"You never call my boyfriend that way again. And worse no one calls my mom a bitch! " Hamza kicked his head hard, because he was pissed off.

Zayn held his kid pulling out, " Son, call down. I take care of this. Now you and Niall have to talk I think."

____________________

sorry this Wednesday I won't be able to post the fic so I posted it today.

THis was written yesterday at 3 am and I can say I was tired or at least pretty close because it's kind of stupid.

Next chapter it's Stun. just sayin

greetings,

darklionheart