Prelude

No one seemed super thrilled about this, but I always thought it would be fun to write anyway. You know all those stories they talk about as their "first warped tour"? Well basically, you're gonna get to see all this shit unfold. 

Warning: This book is really wild and irrelevant without reading the first book first. Read that entire thing, and then this. And then move onto the second and third books. 

*

Marina's POV:

I was pulling up my jeans. "Nice work, Mikey. A few hours into Warped, and you're not a virgin anymore."

"They always said Warped turns you into a man." His thick Australian accent sang. He kissed my cheek. "Thank you so much for coaching me through it."

"No problem, darlin'." I smiled. "Now you go tells those boys what a great time you had!"

"See you on the flip side, little M!" He wandered out of the back lounge. I heard a few questioning voices from the girls. Then a deep voice replied with 'I just had sex!'. 

I heard footsteps toward the door. Emily opened it. "Marina, you couldn't wait a few days to christian the bus?"

"Oh please. Mikey's only the third guy I've ever slept with." I laughed. 

"Yeah, and the third on the bus!" Emily giggled.

"I felt bad for him. Everyone in five sauce makes fun of him for being a virgin. I had to do something about it." I rolled my eyes and sat, flipping through a magazine. "And between you and me, I think we found his secret talent."

"He was that good?" She asked.

"Oh yeah. Really steady and his size isn't too shabby either." I giggled. "He must be feeling so cool right now, having sex with a band girl. He must be rubbing it in the guy's faces as we speak." I forgot to mention how cocky I used to be.

"Oh, he's not the only one." Emily shut the door.

I loved juicy who-banged-who gossip. "Tell me more."

"Kianna just informed me of a little secret she wasn't supposed to tell." Emily squealed. "Apparently, when we first met the boys a few months ago, Colby and Luke hooked up. First night of our Euro tour. One night stand."

"No way! Why did she never tell us?" I asked.

"She was too embarassed. So no telling her that we know."

"My lips are sealed." I zippered them.

"Good, good. Now c'mon, let's not be antisocial!" Emily rushed out. 

I assumed she was referring to seeing all our old friends. I set down the magazine and waddled out, still a little sore from my session with Mikey. Outside were bunches of cliques. There were the kind of bad trying to hard to be classic rock bands, like Black Veil Brides and Falling in Reverse. They were nice enough, but not really my style. Then there were screamo bands like OM&M and Bring Me the Horizon. I loved all those guys, especially Ben Bruce of AA. Benny was my special friend who I occassionally made out with, but nothing more. He was just too fun. And then there was right where I belonged. Mayday and PTV and Kellin and all us buddies who generally toured together. I walked right up.

"Hey hey hey, somebody just got laid!" Mike of Pierce the Veil said.

(A/N: I'm adding all the 'of ptv' and 'of aa' just to clarify because some names are pretty common)

"I did, I did. Was he excited to tell everyone?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. I think you made his life." Jaime added.

"Marina! Hey!" Kellin came over and gave me a hug.

"Kellin! I missed you! How's the little girl?"

"She's beautiful. Looks more like her mother every day. I'm gonna miss her while I'm out on the road." He smiled and let go.

"Kellin I swear you give the best hugs ever." I told him.

"Who are you touring with this fall?" He asked.

"My bestest buddies Mayday and some newer band. And All Time Low. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting them yet. Hopefully I'll get to do that later today." I said.

"I love those guys. You will too. Anyways, I gotta run. But I'll see you tonight at the opening of warped party!" He was pulled away by others.

I caught up with people a little bit more, but I was most excited to see what my band was up to. They're so interesting.

_______________________________________________

The crowd cheered as loud as they could as we headed offstage. I noticed some generally familiar looking faces. Familiar from pictures, never in real life. So much taller than I had imagined. I saw the super buff one go over and talk to Emily. I hoped he wasn't a lunk; Emily hated those. I popped out my earbuds and gave my guitar to our tech. I looked back at them. There was a guy with a shaved head and a muscle tee. He was the shortest, and had this pearly white smile. There there was a lanky dude with skunk hair and a plain shirt that said boner. The other dude caught my eye. He was dressed like a nightmare, with long skinny jeans and flip flops, and a white t-shirt with a bit of black glamour kills print. His hair was messy and spiky, eyebrows overgrown, and a beer belly sneaking out from under the shirt. Yet, he was so intriguing. 

"So, touring buddies. Introduce yourselves." Like I said, the sixteen year old me was cocky and a little bossy.

"Rian." The first said.

"I'm Jack." The second waved.

"I'm just gonna call you Boner." I smirked at him.

"I'm Alex." The trainwreck stated.

"And the lunk flirting with your drummer is Zack." Boner pointed out.

"And who are you, madame?" Alex asked.

"I'm Marina, but my hood name is little slim shady." I replied, trying to look so cool.

"Who are these guys?" Kianna came over, eyeing Boner. Colby joined.

*

Gonna stop right there and get to Alex's POV. Question: Are you excited to see the character development? I sure am! -LoryXD