Break Out! Break Out!

Marina's POV:

I couldn't believe I had kissed him. I should have pulled away and said no, turning him down for the rest of forever. But I couldn't. My mind told me that something better would come along and he would leave me, just like Lisa. But my heart told me that I loved him. All I wanted to do was talk to him all day and sleep with him all night. I didn't wanna hang out with the girls. I didn't wanna play my shows. I just wanted to sit and talk with him.

Well, I would have to decide in time. My current objective was to find one of the girls and tell them all about it. I was wandering around the buses. My prayers were suddenly answered when Colby appeared. She was with Luke. As usual. She still didn't know that I knew that they had banged.

"Marina! Hey!" She said. "You've got some explaining to do!"

"I know, I know. I have some confiding to do, too." I said. 

"No!" Her eyes widened, assuming sex.

"No, not that." I said. "But it's girl talk, so run along, Luke!"

He rolled his eyes and wandered away.

"Aw, you just got rid of my buddy!" Colby pouted.

"Too bad. Let's go to the bus." I said, walking quickly.

We got inside and she sat on the couch. "Okay, spill."

"I don't know what to do. Alex and I have become so close and I just love him. I really want to be with him." I began.

Colby seemed confused. "Then why aren't you together? I mean, he obviously likes you back if you were snuggling all night."

"He has a girlfriend. And he's completely willing to let her go for me. But I'm afraid. He found something better and new in me. What happens in a few months when he finds another better thing? And he's already semi-cheated on her with me. Will he cheat on me with the 'something better' if things don't go well? I can't trust him." I rubbed my arm.

"Marina. You have this idea of a girl like you, just younger and pure, as the something better. She doesn't exist. Every relationship is different. Don't give up on him just because of his rocky past." Colby explained. "Have some fun. Just chill out. Don't take it too seriously."

"It's not like that with him. I can't just have a little fun. We're gonna fall in love if we go any further."

She seemed taken back. "Marina, fall in love. Take a chance. He might break your heart. It might really hurt. But the joy of being in love will cover that pain. Better to love and lost than to never have loved at all."

I took a deep breath. "You've made a wonderful point. But I don't think I'm ready to fall in love. I think I need to just have fun right now."

"Then have fun." She smiled. "Be like Kianna and do a dare on which guy to bang next. Just whatever it is you do, make sure it makes you happy."

________________________________________________

I was sitting in the back lounge playing Mario Cart alone. I was trying to ignore the pressing question. I hoped it might come to me. I was playing as Yoshi in the racing car, not beating Mario or Diddy Kong. I really sucked at this with the wii remote. I decided to change it up a little, playing on the nintendo 64 instead. This time, I chose Peach. Now, this was my game. I even had my headphones in, getting really into it. The door opened and I screamed at the unexpectedness. But to who it was, I threw off my headphones and tossed the controller.

"Levi!" I squealed, hugging him. "I haven't seen you all tour! I didn't even know you guys were on!"

Levi Benton was the screamer for Miss May I. We had toured with them in our very, very early days, the summer before I even graduated high school. Levi was just such a nice guy. We really hit it off.

"That's because we just got on." He chuckled. "Is that Mario Kart?"

"Yes!" I squealed, grabbing another controller. "Join me."

"Of course." He gladly took it and chose Mario. "So what have you been up to?"

"Living the life. Our album is selling like crazy. Warped is wonderful. I've been meeting so many new people. Doing exactly what I set out to do. What about you?" I asked.

"The usual. Touring and doing pretty much the same as you. We just got back from a Euro run. I just spent the last night looking down upon London, drinking tea and dreaming of America. It's very glamourous sometimes." He replied.

"I miss London! We're thinking of another Euro tour in the winter, but honestly, we were just there in spring. I feel like it's not fair to the fans. Maybe next spring instead, or that summer." I explained.

"Have you guys done an Asia tour?" He asked.

"Never."

"Jakarta is a fucking zoo. I suggest you try it." He hit me with a turtle shell.

"You jerk! And I don't know about Jakarta. I like things calm. To be honest, Warped is a zoo and I just stay in the bus all day or out by the buses. The festival itself is a little too crazy. I guess that's why I like London so much. Nice and calm."

"Just promise me you'll hit Jakarta at least once in your life." He laughed. "So Warped prom is tomorrow. Are you going with anyone?" 

I found this the perfect oppurtunity to get a night away from the thought of Alex. "No, I'm not, actually."

"Would you like to accompany me, fine madame?"

"Why yes I would, fine sir!" I kept up with the joke.

*

Wow. Two chapters in one night. Still not my record, though. Just two or three more and this story is ready to post. I should go work on Missing You, but I've got bigger fish to fry. Question: Will Alex break up with Lisa for Marina? Hopefully I can get at least one more chapter in tonight. Aight. -LoryXD