Pt | 1

Ken : Okay! You can open your eyes now!

You opened your eyes to see two tickets to the Justin Bieber concert in LA.

You : Omgomgomgomg!
Ken : Do you like it?
You : Of course! *hugs and kisses Kenny*
Ken : Glad you like it. I was scared because you like One Direction but since Justin is here I cant miss it.
You : Aw, of course I like it, you're a belieber and I support that forever.

-At the concert, during Love Yourself performance

You and Ken hugged each other and sang out loud together. After the song..

JB : So this song was dedicated to a couple. A cute and loving couple.
You : Aw, that couple must be so lucky!
Ken : I know right!
JB : This guy wanted to make something special for his girl for their one year anniversary. Trip to London for five days and two VIP tickets to see One Direction which you can meet them backstage! Both of you will fly out tomorrow night.

Then suddenly the camera focuses on you and Ken. Both of you are on the wide screen where everyone can see.

You : Why are we on the screen?
JB : y/n! That guy is your boy!
You : *turns to look at Ken* What?
Ken : That's for you.
You : Really? Omg! *hugs and kisses Ken on the lips*

The crowd goes aw.

You : But when did y-, how did yo- what! I cant believe you did that for me! I love you so much!
Ken : I know. Happy anniversary. *smiles* I hope you like it.
You : Of course I do! What girl wouldn't like a surprise like this! Justin just said my name! Hahaha
Ken : *kisses you on the forehead*

-In the hotel room

You : This is just perfect! I cant wait to see One Direction! *turns on the television*

You : Huh?

"This is an important announcement. Attention everyone. Scientists have found something interesting and needs teenagers ages 15 for further experiment. Kindly be at the nearest hospital tomorrow for further orientation. Thank you for your co-operation."

You : What? We are going to be lab rats? Im scared. I didn't live for this.
Ken : Its gonna be okay. *hugs you* We should go home. Im sure our parents would want to see us.
You : *sobs* I hope its nothing bad.

They flew home right away after that news.

-Next day; reached home

You : Mommy? Daddy?
Y/N's mom : Honey!
You : What is going on?
Daddy : We don't know sweetheart. But im worried myself.
Ken : y/n , im gonna go home for awhile. I'll see you later at the nearest hospital.
You : Okay. *hugs Kenny tightly*

You texted the rest of the squad on how they're holding up. Everyone's gonna be at the nearest hospital in 10 minutes. You and your family took off after knowing that your squad is gonna be there in 10.

As soon as you reached the hospital, you texted Kenny and your squad to meet up. You saw everyone was outside the hospital with their families.

Ken : Hey. *holds your hand*

Tati : Hi guys.

Boogie : Im trying so hard not to worry too much right now.

Sean : This is ridiculous.

Will: Why us? Why not test it on animals? I would hand in Secret as long as its not me.

You : Lets just hope its not anything bad.

Doctor : Attention everyone!

•tbc•

[im sorry if i didnt take any suggestions from you guys because i already wrote till season 5 since im gonna be busy this year so i already prepared till season 5. anyways, hope you guys still like it!]