Pt | 8

Days went by and you've been spending time wisely during that last week in here. You guys did further research about your powers and mainly how to control it so that we don't hurt innocent people. You also learned how to use your powers, you know, just in case if there were any bad guys tryna attack you.

Will : Jordyn! Stop! I was just joking!
Jordyn : What happens when you mess with a Nogitsune? You die.
Will : Jordyyyynnnnn!
Jordyn : Im sorry, im just feeling emotional today, just remembered about my problems back then. *sheds a tear*
Will : Woah. That was close.
Sean : Hahahaha.
Jordyn : *starts evil laugh* You idiot. Cant you remember I can change emotions at any second? *starts grabbing Will by the neck*
You : Jordyn! *runs to Jordyn and tried to scratch her with your claws but Jordyn pushed her down to the floor by an invisible force* Ow!
Will : G-Guys h-help
Ken : Jordyn! *goes to Jordyn and looked her right in the eyes with red eyes*
Jordyn : *snapped out of reality and let go of Will* Huh? *looks at Will* Oh my god! Will! Im sorry!
Will : Its okay. Im still alive.
Sean : You need to work on controlling your emotions more. They're so powerful.
Ken : Okay, I think everyone's fine only Jordyn that needs to work more on controlling that emotions. So I want everyone to change into your chimera form. Everyone turn around. At the count of three. One. Two. Three.

There were different kind of sounds. As soon as everyone transformed, they turned. There you have. Ken's pack that includes a Beta, a werecoyote, a Nogitsune, a banshee, a Kanima, a Gecko, a Scorpion, and a Garuda. You looked at Ken's bright red eyes. You can sense that he was smiling in happiness of his own pack.

Doctor Eva : Ah, so everyone from Kenneth's pack is  here. Kenneth, you're different from the others. You're powerful than the others. Even if you lost in a fight. Know that there's still a powerful ability that's hidden in you. That you have not figured. Whatever you do, I know you'd make a great leader. I believe in you. And you and your pack's future awaits.

The last week there has passed. Everyone was released. Like Doctor Eva said, this experiment was guaranteed safe. There were no deaths in the making of us. We are a success. Everyone went back home. While you and Ken decided to spend the time together with both families. So Ken's family went over to your house and spend the night there.

-That afternoon

Mathew : So, I heard you guys had some powers or something like that? And that you can transform into this creature.
Ken : Its not a creature.
Mathew : Okay, so why don't you guys show us a thing or two?
You : Sure. Just close your eyes and count to ten.

Everyone closed their eyes including the parents. You and Ken concentrated and turned into a wolf.

Y/N's mom : 8..9..10!

They opened their eyes and were shocked to see two wolves in the backyard.

Cres : Woah, are you guys safe to pet?

Ken approached his father and nudged Cres' arm.

Y/N'a dad : They're safe.
Mathew : That's actually very impressive. I'd call it a masterpiece.

-At the living room, after dinner

You and Ken sat down on the floor with the rest of your family on the couch watching the television.

You : I feel like telling you my dream while I was in that coma.
Ken : Yeah, me too. I think I can tell you now. Why don't you go ahead first?
You : Okay.

You and Ken sat there telling each other that dream you had. 'More like a nightmare,' you thought.

•tbc•