Pt | 5

Doctor : The tissue has an effect on the brain. Anyways, it's the next day and lunch time. Do you want to get yourself freshen up or do you want to go for lunch?
You : I want to see Kenneth.
Doctor : Alright alright. Joe, bring her to Kenneth.
Joe : Yes doctor.

Kenneth's POV;

Its already lunch time and I wonder when y/n is gonna wake up. Im at their basketball court, just playing around with the ball. Its been so long. I feel more alert when I trying to do a trick. As I was about to shoot the ball, I heard someone called my name. "Kenny!" As soon as I heard that voice, I knew it was y/n. I ran to her, carried her and hugged her for what seems like eternity.

You : I missed you! I had a bad dream!
Ken : Me too! I was so worried. I wanted to see you but doctor Eva said you werent awake yet.
You : I don't want to talk about that dream right now. Maybe some other day. Its just too depressing.
Ken : Me too.

-6 days later

Doctor : Kenneth, tomorrow is the full moon, I'll come and pick you up at 5pm. We'll still feed you dinner and supper.
Ken : Okay.

-At dinner

While they were eating, then came two teenagers into the cafeteria.

Will : They looked kinda familiar.
Tati : Yeah but lets just continue eating.
You : Yeah, dinner is gonna end soon.

While they were eating, Boogie and Ken felt like people came and sat beside them since they were sitting at the end. Everybody turned to look.

Vivien : Hi guys.
Will : Vivien?
Ken : Val?
You : Wha- Why- When did you guys came?
Val : We just arrived. We were transferred from another hospital. Said that we have some technical difficulties and that the hospital here has the perfect tissue for us.
Jordyn : Oh wow.
You : Didn't thought we'd be together at last.
Doctor : Time's up! Everyone please queue to get your brain activity checked.

Everyone passed the check-up with normal activities. They have some spare time before supper, so they decided to go to the library to do some research about this experiment the scientists are doing.

-At the library

Vivien : Guys, listen. The chimera, according to Greek mythology, a monstrous fire-breathing hybrid creature of Lycia in Asia Minor, composed of the parts of more than one animal. Usually depicted as a lion, with the head of a goat arising from its back, and a tail that might end with a snake's head.
Boogie : The term chimera has come to describe any mythical or fictional animal with parts taken from various animals, or to describe anything composed of very disparate parts, or perceived as wildly imaginative, implausible, or dazzling.
Will : But now it aint fictional anymore.

-Next day; at the library

They were still doing some further research about this chimera thing.

Kenneth's POV;

I started to sweat a lot, my heart is beating so fast and the thirst for human flesh is growing. Its only 5pm, thought Ken.

"Everybody is needed to go to the solitary confinement right now. You'll be locked up until tomorrow. You'll experience a few changes to yourself. We'll still feed you for dinner and supper."

That was Doctor Eva on the loudspeaker. Then came three nurses to take me to the solitary confinement. 'VIP huh', thought Ken. He walked away with the nurses without kissing nor hugging y/n. But by the way you acted, she can sensed that you were changing because of the full moon, so you let that slip.

•tbc•