Pt | 10

-The next day

Everyone went off for their first day in that institution. Everyone's parents drove their children there. As soon as you arrived, you saw Ken, Val, Vivien and Will there in the crowd, waiting for the rest to arrive. As your dad pulled up in front of the institution, you kissed your goodbyes to your parents, took your bag and got out the car. You walked towards your pack.

You : Hey guys. *hugs everyone*
Ken : Hey babe. *kissed you*
You : I guess Boogie, Tati, Jordyn and Sean are late huh.
Will : Yup. Especially that Tatiana. Always taking her own sweet time.
Vivien : Yeah and that's your girlfriend. Hahaha
Val : Oh look. There she is.
Tati : Hey guys.
Will : You're lucky that you're not the last to arrive. Or else someone's not gonna get a kiss today. Hahaha *kisses Tati*
Jordyn & Sean : Hey guys
Boogie : *pant pant* Heyy I arrived here before you guys
Jordyn : No you did not cheater
Vivien : Okay to be fair y'all are late

"Attention! Everyone is needed to be in the premises in 5!", said a guy in a black suit.

Tati : We better get in.
Will : Yeah.

As you were walking towards the building, that scent from yesterday caught your attention.

You : *turns to look at Ken*
Ken : *looks at you* Its that scent.

You looked around for that scent. But that scent wasn't strong enough for you to track down. It was crowded with people. The scents are all mixed up. Even Ken cant track it down. So you decided to just move along.

Inside, it was big and spacious. People started entering the building.

"Attention everybody. Hello and welcome to the institution of Future Hope. My name's Caiser and im in charge. Here you will be trained in every aspects to face the aptitude test afterwards which will determine you in which faction you'll be placed. Once you're in that faction, you work there. Forever. And those who failed in this institution, will be placed right into the Factionless. You will not have a job which means you will not earn any money. So, firstly, please move on to the rooms, your bedrooms. We'll set your bags, change into this white tight suit. Then, we'll begin."

Will : White is such a bad choice.
Boogie : But you're black, isnt it being helpful at least? Hahaha
Will : It does but it gets dirty easily and I cant stand brushing dirt off of it.
Vivien : Whatever Will, you sound like a girl. Hahaha
Sean : I think we better get moving.
Tati : Yeah, lets go.

Everyone seemed to have started moving, so there was some space surround them. As they were about to go, there were a group of people. A pack.

*slow motion* You were about to look up when you saw those legs in front. As you looked, you were more shocked than ever.

Everyone went, "What?!"
"Didn't she? What?!"
"I thought- What is going on?!"
"That cant be you."

?? : Surprise madafakas.
Sean : Bailey?!
Bailey : Yup. Its me.
Ken : But I thought you were-
Bailey : Dead? Huh. I lied.
Tati : Is that? Gabe?! *cries and bury her face in her palms*
Bailey : He doesn't remember you. I brought him back from the dead. Only he lost his memories.
Will : Its okay Tati, im here for you.
Boogie : What do you want?
Tati : *she looks up from her hands* Revenge.

•THE END•

OMGOMGOMGOMG SEASON 3 IS OVER 😂 BUT HOW DO YOU FEEL? WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT? COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS😜

Plus! I wrote season 4 already sooooo i'll update in a few days when i reach 2K reads but maybe thats a lot to wait so i'll update in a few days CANT WAIT FOR YOU GUYS TO READ SEASON 4 🙈🙈🙈