Pt | 6

Ken is all chained and locked. The rest are in their solitary confinement, a dark room with no windows or any source of light, with heavy doors that are locked tightly. They have been fed dinner. 1 more hour till the full moon.

Y/N's POV;

There's voices in my head. I can smell different types of scent. More like animal scent. I can see better. I can sense if there's any movement surrounding me. My head is pounding.

Ken's POV;

The tip of my fingers itch. My whole body itches and aches. My sense of sight, smell, ears, just seem to be catching everything sharply. Im sweating so badly. And im thirsty for human flesh.

Tati's POV;

I keep getting flashes of images, voices in my head.  Someone's gonna die.

Will's POV;

There's spots beginning to appear on my arm. Like scales. The tip of my fingers itch.

Vivien's POV;

Voices in my head. But I feel nothing. I feel free.

Jordyn's POV;

I am feeling mixed emotions. I feel strong.

Sean's POV;

I can feel the strength building inside of me. But my skin feels itchy.

Boogie's POV;

The tip of my fingers feel itchy. And I am feeling thirsty for power.

Val's POV;

My sense of sight, smell and ears are sharper than before. I am sweating so badly. I feel something growing inside of me.

Its time. The full moon.

Y/N's POV;

My nails start growing. I started to panic. My ears became pointy. My teeth grew like fangs. My body grew lots of fur, grey and white. My body started emerging into something, like a wolf.

Kenneth's POV;

My body's changing and emerging into something. A wolf. Then I smell the scent of meat. I quickly jumped up on my four feet, to see someone threw some meat in my room.

Tati's POV;

I don't have any changes to my body. But the voices are getting louder and louder. I cant take it. I screamed. That's when my scream was loud and filled the whole hospital.

Will's POV;

My back started to grow a tail with scales. My body is covered with scales. My four feet is slimy. And I grew claws.

Vivien's POV;

Theres so many voices in my head. I still didn't felt any changes to my body. I concentrated on the voices. Then I felt something. I opened my eyes to see my body's gone. I camouflaged.

Jordyn's POV;

My body hasn't changed. But I can feel the emotions taking over. One moment I felt angry and punched the wall, it went inwards. Next moment im sad and crying, the next moment im feeling evil and started laughing.

Sean's POV;

Sharp spines full of scorpion venom emerged from his skin. Other than that, everything is fine.

Boogie's POV;

The tip of his fingers grew eagle-liked talons that seemed to glow blue. His teeth grew fangs.

Val's POV;

My senses were sharper. My body started changing. I had four legs. And paws. I grew fur, white fur. And im hungry.

That night the whole hospital was hectic from the noises that everyone experienced from their changing.

•tbc•

p/s: IM SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE MY MOM TOOK MY PHONE WHAT A SAD LIFE I HAVE 😂