Pt | 7

-The next day

There's still one more week in this place before we are released. What happened last night were stuck in everyone's mind. That morning, they went to the library and did some research on themselves.

Val : y/n, Ken, look. It says that we are somehow werewolves. They say that although in human form, you can change your eye color.
Ken : There are many types of werewolves, like the most powerful is called an Alpha, Omegas are the lone wolf, and Betas are part of a pack.
You : Alphas have red eye color, betas have yellow. Ken, try changing your eye color.
Ken : Hold on. *concentrates and his eye color went to red*
Val : Oh my god. You're an Alpha.
You : Maybe that's why Doctor Eva said you're a different one.
Ken : Maybe... Deena , your turn.
You : Okay. *concentrates and eye color changed to yellow*
Ken : You're a Beta. Maybe you're in my pack.
You : Val, your turn.
Val : Okay, *inhale and exhale, concentrates, eye color changed to blue*
You : What?
Val : What? What color is it?
Ken : Its blue.
Val : What? Whats blue? *turned back to face the computer and start searching*
You : Found it. You're not a werewolf.
Val : Then what am i?
Ken : A werecoyote.

You : Hey guys, have you found yours?
Tati : Yeah, apparently im a banshee. I can scream. Wanna hear?
Ken : Uh no thanks, you don't wanna end up in solitary confinement.
Tati : Oh! I forgot. Lucky you warned.
Val : Will? What are you?
Will : Im a Kanima Hybrid.
Ken : That's cool.
Will : I can make you numb by my slime. Wanna try?
Ken : No Will, no-

Before Ken could stop him, Will already started sliming and touched Ken's arm.

Ken : Oh great. Now I cant move my arm.
Will : Oh don't worry, its only for half a day.
Ken : Half a day?! Will. This is not funny. How am I gonna hug y/n with only one arm?!
Will : Hahahahaha! Chill. You sure can.
Ken : Urgh.
You : Vivien?
Vivien : Oh, im a Gecko Hybrid.
Val : That's cool, although I don't really know what you can do.
Vivien : Guys look over there!

Everyone turned but there was nothing. They looked back to see Vivien gone. Suddenly a book fell from the bookshelf.

Tati : What?

Vivien then appeared beside Will's face.

Vivien : Boo.
Will : Oh my god! You scared me! Where did you go?!
Vivien : Oh I camouflaged.
Ken : That's really cool!
Val : Boogie?
Boogie : Oh, apparently im a Garuda Hybrid. My nails can glow. Look! *grew nails and glow blue*
Vivien : Woah! What does it do?
Boogie : Absorb power. So you guys better watch your backs. Make me mad, I can absorb your power.
Will : Woah, calm down. Hahaha.
Ken : Sean?
Sean : I can grow sharp spines and I am called the Scorpion Hybrid. Apparently my spines are full with scorpion venom and are extremely painful that morphine could not even ease it.
Boogie : That's hideous.
Sean : Yes, I agree. Hahahaha.
Vivien : Jordyn?
Jordyn : Nogitsune. They draw their power from strife, chaos, tragedy and pain; they feed off of pain and are particularly prideful, they have a dark sense of humor and are dangerous when they have been offended. I could manifest multiple chromed fangs, a white-gray palor as well as white blank eyes. So don't offend me if you don't wanna die.
You : That's cooooool. You can kill anyone who offends you without any mercy. Hahaha just kidding.

•tbc•