Pt | 2

Doctor : Attention everyone! My name is Doctor Eva. Don't worry. This experiment is guaranteed safe and is being held all over the world. Its for a better future. This experiment is to create a Chimera. A species. A creature. Some will look ugly, some will look attractive. It all depends on your body immune from the injection you got when you were 13. We have been doing research and the injection was part of it. And now, we have succeed in the distinct tissues. The operation will start tomorrow. You'll be held in the hospital until its your turn of the experiment. You'll be held for two weeks after the experiment for further observation. If you are a success, we'll release you.

Person #1 : But you said this experiment is guaranteed safe!

Doc. Eva : Yes it is. If you're a failure, we'll have to try until you are safe to be released. Parents are not allowed to visit.

The crowd goes chatty and people were starting to cry and hugging their parents. You just stood there, hugging Ken.

Doc Eva : Its time. Children! Say your goodbyes to your family. You have five minutes!

You nodded at Ken and let go of his hand, then turned and ran over to your parents. You hugged your parents tightly.

Y/N's mom: Its gonna be okay.
Y/N's dad: Take care of yourself. Im afraid we'll see you in three weeks.
You : Im gonna miss you. *sobs*

Doc Eva : 1 minute left!

You look over to see Boogie and Tati crying and hugging their siblings.

Doc Eva : Time's up!

You hugged your parents tightly one last time and kissed them. You walked over to Kenny and the others. You look back to see your mom crying and your dad waving. Just before you enter the hospital, you look back one last time and waved.

You entered the hospital, didn't know where to go, so you just follow where the line goes. You held Kenny's hands tightly and walked with the squad.

Doc Eva : Please put all your belongings in this ziplock bag. And change into these clothes. Go to the cafeteria afterwards. The nurses here will guide you.

The clothes was a purple overalls which was a bit cheerful since we had to go through an operation ourselves. Maybe it was made to not scare us, I thought.

Ken's POV;

After I changed into the overalls, I went outside to see some of the kids I saw before, heading in one direction, maybe the cafeteria.

Nurse #1 : Please proceed to the cafeteria. Follow the rest.

Will : Thanks.
Sean : I feel like some sick patient in an asylum or some criminal in the prison.
Ken : Hah. Same. This is some shocking news. I bet everyone is having mixed feelings and thoughts. I just hope all of us are going to be fine.
Will : Yeah. Oh look, there are the girls.
Sean : Yeah, lets go.

Ken : Hey babe. You okay? *hugs you*
You : Yeah, im fine. *hugs Ken*

Then someone approached me.

Guy #1 : Excuse me. Don't you think that all of this is some stupid experiment and its just a waste of time and energy? Is it even safe?

Ken : I do, but if they found something that may benefit us for the future, I think its fine. And Doctor Eva said this experiment is guaranteed safe.

Guy #1 : Liar! You're just the same as all of them! I bet you're being paid to side with them! *shoves Ken*

Ken : Woah. Calm down. Im not on their side! Im just taking things in a positive way!

Guy #1 : Liar! *shoves Ken until Ken fell*

Ken : You don't have to do this.

It was that moment when I felt a sharp pain in my jaw. Then everything was blurry.

You : Stop it!

Then three guards came and took him to the solitary confinement.

Guy #1 : This is all bullshit! You're all liars!

•tbc•