Pt | 9

While Ken was talking, your dad turned the television's volume up. So you asked him to lower it down a bit.

Y/N's mom : Shh! Listen!

"Attention everyone. This is an important announcement. This announcement is for the ages 15 that were a success experiment, 16 and 17. You are going to be trained in a institution. The registration is tomorrow. You will be needed to go the nearest institution. The places will be showed after this announcement. You will be trained in every aspects for roughly three months and you will be going through an aptitude test that will determine the faction you will work for. Everyone needs to be in this program. I repeat, everyone is needed to be in this program. Signing off, News Live."

You : Oh great! We've just got home and now this!
Ken : What are they really planning for the future? It doesn't make any sense.
Cres : The government nowadays are harsh. They wont let us voice out our opinion.
Y/N's mom : Yes honey, im sorry we cant do anything about this. But I really hope its for a better future.

-The next day; at the nearest institution

You and your pack meet up to register together.

Boogie : This is not making any sense! I was about to go on a vacation!
Will : Calm down Boogs.
Val : Why don't we go somewhere calming after this? Before we get trapped in a building again.
Tati : Disneyland!
Vivien : That's a good idea!
Ken : Alright then.

Lady at the counter : Next!
Ken : I'll write everyone's names.
Lady : You the Alpha of the pack huh?
Ken : How do you know?
Lady : That leadership attitude you got there. Its obvious.
Ken : I'll take that as a compliment.
Lady : Let me tell you one thing boy. There are a lot of enemies out there. Before you say anything, I know you got no enemies. But people like you, mistook their powers for them. So to be careful, hide that attitude of yours. If they can sense that you're the Alpha, you're dead.

-At Disneyland

Vivien : Lets get on that!
Jordyn : Oh im on it!
Boogie : Lets!

After that big monstrous ride, you thought it was time for a break after all those rides.

You : Hey, lets take a break. Im thirsty.
Sean : Yeah me too.

You went to the nearest stall and bought a coke. You shared with Ken. After a 10 minute break, Val saw a photo booth.

Val : Hey guys! There's a photo booth! Lets buy some props at that souvenir store!

You guys went in and bought stuffs. You and Ken went for a Mickey and Minnie beanie. Tati and Will went for Cinderella and Prince. Jordyn and Sean went for Donald and Daisy, while Val, Vivien and Boogie went for Goofy, Pluto and Clarabelle. After buying them, they went to the photo booth and took lots of pictures.

After being satisfied with the pictures, they decide which ride to go on next.

Boogie : Bumper Cars pleaseeee.
You : That should be fun. Lets go!

While you and the pack were walking towards that ride, you smelled something.

You : I smell something. Like theres a familiar smell out of all these delicious food scent. But I cant make it out.
Ken : I smell it too. Hold on. Tati! Come here for a bit.
Tati : Yeah? What is it?
You : Do you smell something familiar?
Tati : *stares at the ground for a bit* Yeah.
Ken : Can you try to figure out what emotion that smell has?
Tati : *concentrating* Revenge.

•tbc•