chapter 2-Detention

I started tattooing since i was 13yr old. I was into art since the beginning and one day me , my brother and dad were just watching tv, a show named L.A ink was going on, on TLC. And my dad was like Frina you should do something like that and i said yes to him at the same time. Tattooing on someone is like your making a painting ,the only difference is my canvas is there body not any paper and my art is going to stay on them forever and every time they will look at there tattoo they are surely going to remember me. And the best part is once the tattoo gets completed the huge smile on there faces, i can never get enough of that.

Every year national/international tattoo convention takes place at different place and artist from all around the world takes part in that competition. Tattoo convention are mostly of 3 days during this 3 days all artist participate in different categories and at the end of the day the judges, looks at the tattoo which the artist had made and then selects the winner from every category. There are categories like  

 BEST  COLOR
BEST  BLACK & GREY
BEST TRADITIONAL (WESTERN OR EASTERN)
BEST TRIBAL / BLACKWORK
BEST NEW SCHOOL 

And BEST OF THE DAY

And on the last day of the convention there is an award for "best of show" and my goals are winning that. I  have been going tattoo since long time now but never been to any convention , didn't even went there as an visitor and winning such a big award of my first convention is next to impossible i know but its to late to look back now i am already in NY and tattoo convention is going to take place at the end of the year means in December and i have to work really hard for that till then. 

But all my dreams have to wait cause i am on my way to the class where i should be for detention. I already texted the uncle and aunt that i will be late cause of detention and they didn't seen much happy about it cause i got detention on my first day at school, like everyone knew i was going to end up in detention sooner or later but on the first day wasn't expected.

 Looks like i am the only one who got detention today. The class is whole empty, great i would just sleep for rest of the 2hrs anf this will get over soon. In India we dont have thing like detention if a student is late to class or not behaving properly teacher will just scold him for that or max she will try to scare him/her by saying i will complain about this to your parents which they never does also but we have schools on Saturday also in India.

A middle aged man was there, i guess he is teaches me maths i dont remember i wasn't paying attention during his period so anyways i looked at the clock over there 'just 2 hrs frina u can do it' i said it in my mind and took the seat   

I closed my eyes and was about to sleep and all of sudden i heard a lot of voices, i opened my eyes and found a group of 3 boys just walked in the room, like they are late for detention also soo stupid, they are surely going to get 1 more detention cause they were late for the detention, goshh.

A guy who looked around 5'7 , wearing ripped jeans and a black tshirt with a leather jacket over it called a guy named Harry and started to joke and laugh with him. Harry looked cute, he was also around same height wearing jeans and a tshirt with a jacket over it. He looked friendly. 

Behind Harry there was a guy he was a little taller then the other 2 guys , He clearly looked like a bad boy but was looking like a Greek god. God he is too handsome, he was wearing ripped jeans and black tshirt which had a skull on it with a black leather jacket, His hair looked kinda messy but he didnt seemed to get bother by that . And all of sudden that bad boy looked at me, i started to feel little nervous but i didn't allow my feelings to show on my face n just ignored him.

"Boys you are late for detention and so you have to fill in 1 more detention tomorrow after school" Mr. who's name idk said them with a disappointing look on his face.

"Yeah fine no problem" guy wearing ripped jeans told the teacher.

"Fine for you but not for me zac" he told him 

soo his name is zac.

with that zac, Harry and the bad  boy took there seats.

I was about to close my eyes but was disturbed by someone i looked and found it was Harry.

"Hey i m Harry, u must be the new girl everyone is talking about and i have a question for u" he said with a confused and cute look at the same time on his face.

"hey i m Frina" i said with a little polite smile 

" I heard that you are from India then how can u be white like India's are a little dark in complexion and u dont look like an Indian" harry said and by that time zac and the bad boy were also listening to us.

"yeah, i was born in  Texas actually but shifted to India with my family when i was 5, so i dont look like an Indian much but still my family is from India only"

"ok"he said with nodding his head

And by that time i got hell sleepy like reached NY early and didn't got proper sleep soo i decided to sleep again when the boys again got busy with there stuffs. I hope they dont make too much noise.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys i just wanted to tell you that, yeah my real name is frina only. I know soo silly of me i named the main character after my name but i wasn't able to find any any so i just named it after me so, live with that.

And yeah i m 16 and i do tattooing since i was 13yr n all that part about tattooing is also true about me. 

And yeah, we dont have things like detention in India but he do have school on Saturdays but on Saturdays we have half day at school.

Dont forget to- vote and comment.