Chapter-7 Saturday Night

Its been 2 days Toni isn't talking with me. Zac and Harry gives me smiles but doesn't talk.Even at tattoo studio Toni ignores me and only talks if its something important like related to tattooing. Jack has gone to his hometown, his girlfriend lives there and she got fracture so went there to take care of her.

2 days ago i wanted to talk with Toni at night but i freaked out after what happened at studio and so didn't went to talk at night.

Its Saturday night and i am waiting for cat to come and pick me up, i am soo not in mood of party but cat thinks i need to chill. 

Toni did made me delete his video that day but he didn't knew there is a folder from which every deleted photo's and videos can be restore again and soo few days back i restored that video. Everything seemed so good back then.Maybe i need to forget him, if he doesn't care about me then why should i care for him. Cat is right i soo need to chill, where is she anyways. I was about to call her but her text came

'I am outside' -Cat

I didnt replied to her,just said bye to my Aunt and went out.

'"Hey girl, ready to get drunk tonight" cat said increasing the volume of the radio, happily

"i dont drink" i said in a low voice.

"You dont, what ?" 

"I said i dont drink"

"But today your gonna get drunk" and with that we reached to our destination.

"btw who's house is it ?" 

"There is a guy name Domnic"

"ok"

House was huge and full of teenagers, few were dancing, few were making out, few were just talking. A guy came towards us and asked cat for the dance, Cat looked at me hoping that i will let her go. I just smiled and nodded. And went towards the bar.

"1 coke please" i am not getting drunk. 

"coke will be over there" he pointed towards a table

"Thanks"

I started to Walk towards the table, i have no mood for party i wanna go home.

"Hey there" a guy  who looked around 5'9 wearing ripped jeans and white tshirt with a jacket over it said. He looked cute.

"Hey"

"You want to dance" he asked

"sorry but i dont dance, i just need a coke"

"No, problem i will get a coke for you". with that he talked towards the table where coke and other soft drinks are kept.

Cat said Toni will be here too, but i didnt saw him since i came here. He must be knowing i will be here so he didnt came i guess. Never mind.

"There you go, btw my name is Dean" he said while handing me over my coke.

"Thanks, i m frina". i said while drinking the coke.

"Soo, you new in town"

"Yeah"

why is my head paining all of sudden, goshh. There i saw himm, i found Toni. He was dancing with some girl, who is she ? i never saw her before. And looks like they both are having fun. And here i was spoiling my mood cause of Toni.

"Lets go dance." i said to Dean and pulled him towards the area where everyone was dancing. And stopped from where Toni can see, me and Dean dancing.