chapter 23- Truth or Dare

We all sat by the campfire to make ourselves warm eating sandwich that Cat brought. Did i ever told you much obsess i am with food.

"Lets play Truth or Dare" Harry said.

"Yeah" Zac agreed. I cheeked my phone it said 11:30 pm.

"You guys carry on, i should sleep now, i am really tired". Normally i don't sleep this early but today i am feeling too  much tired.

"Again acting like a grandma" Jack said. I raised my eyebrow at him. "Sorry".

"Lets just play for 15-20 minutes come on Frina" Zac said

"Fine just for few minutes"

"Wait i have a bottle" Cat said. She placed the bottle in the center and spin it . It landed on Harry and Jack.

"Truth or dare" jack asked

"Truth"

"Did you had sex with my sister". Ohh no he just didn't asked that, all started to laugh

"Jack" cat yelled. Both Harry and Cat have become red like a tomato.

"Just taking care of my sis" Jack said

"No we haven't" Harry managed to speak. Jack just nod his head and spin the bottle. This time it landed on Cat and Toni.

"Truth or dare" Toni asked

"Dare, I really want you guys asking me truth ". I chuckled

"Call your mom"

"Why would I call my mom"

"Just do as I say". She nod her head and took out her cell from her pocket and called her. ." Put that on speaker". She did as he said. What does he have in mind.

"Hello"

"Hey mom" she looked at Toni

"Repeat after me" Toni said in low voice.  "Roses are red, violets are blue"

"Roses are red, violets are blue" she said to her mom with a pissed of look

"Faces like you belong in zoo" Toni said giggling

"Faces like you belong in zoo" pissed off cat repeated.

"But don't be scare I will be there too"

"But don't be scare I will be there too" she said

"Honey you ok" cats mom asked.

"But not in the cage I will be laughing at you". This guy lol

"But not in the cage I will be laughing at you" cat said quickly and end the call before her mom could say anything.

"Toni I will kill you" cat said. Toni just smirk

"It's ok babe chill" Harry said comforting her. She spin the bottle and it landed on Zac and Toni.

"Truth or dare bro" Zac asked

"Dare"

"Kiss the girl who you like" he said with a smirk. My heart skipped a beat or two when he said that. Toni stood up from his place and walked towards me. Smirk on his face. I don't know how to react right now.

He took my hand and made me stood up from my place. He wrapped his arm around my waist an lean closer to me. 

"I wanted to do this since such a long time princess" He whispered into my ears. Then finally his soft lips made contact with mine, my arms went around his neck by its own. He kissed with such a passion and finally i decided to kiss back. He must have got little surprised by that i suppose. It felt so perfect being with him again. When i am with him i feel like  i am complete without him i was just a glass broken into 100's of piece.