Chapter 15-Put Me Down

Its been 2 weeks since Shawn moved in. We went to searcher for a house couple of times but we didn't liked it. Currently Shawn and Zac have went out in the search of a good house. Cat and Harry have gone out on a date and Jake has went to meet his girlfriend Rose. 

He showed me his pic once and danm she is cute.  And about Shawn, he has already became popular among girls at school cause of his looks.

"Ahhh this stupid skull" i screamed getting frustrated . I am trying to sketch a customize stupid skull since last 1 hour. That client needs a skull, rose and a cat in her tattoo.

"Stop screaming" someone from behind say making me scared 

"Dude you scared the shit out of me, gosh" i said breathing heavily

"waz up" Toni asked ignoring what i just said

"Just trying to sketch a skull" i say showing him the sketch which i am working on."She needs a skull,rose and a cat."

"Best of luck with that" he said and lifted me up and put me on his shoulder hanging me upside down.

"What do you think you are doing, put me down"

"Nope"

"What do you mean by nope, put me down Toni"

"Just trust me" he say making his way out of  my room to downstairs and then finally out of the house"

"Put me down, i am gonna kill you" 

"Sure babe" 

"Fat ass"

"Princess just chill" he say walking into his house

"From next time i am going to lock the windows of my room from inside"

"Sure" he say and put me down once we reached in living room

"Soo"

"Soo" he say copying me. Dude seriously.

"Why did you brought me here all of sudden like this" i say and sat on the cough

"Hey by the way where are your mom dad " i ask him when i heard no voice coming from the house. I met his mom dad few weeks ago for the first time and they are super awesome and friendly.

"They went for shopping" he say making his way to the couch beside me

"And i brought you here cause i was getting bore" he say looking at me. I nod

" I was working on something" i complained 

"Yeah i was watching you sketch since last 1 hour and since last 30 mins you where just screaming looking at your sketch, so yeah you do need a break". 

"You were observing me since last 1 hour, aww soo sweet" i say pulling his cheeks.

"Yeah cause of your dear friend Shawn my buddy Zac has got busy and Harry lets just not get started about him, since he started dating cat-" he was cut of was by my sudden kiss. He got surprised at first but then got claim. He wrapped his arms around my waist and my hands tangling in his hair.His left hand trailed under my tshirt  toward the bare skin of my lower back. 

He kissed my lips then my jaw line and made his way towards my neck making me moan.

"Thanks, you were right i really needed a break" i say and he gave me a quick kiss on my lips and smiled looking at me. A perfect smile which makes me melt every time, I love him so much. Wait what, do i love him, yeah no doubt i do love him. 

"I really like you Frina" he say looking into my eyes

"I like you too Toni" i say with a smile. And with that he just pulled me into a big hug, a warm comfortable hug. I feel so protracted into his arms, i wish we could stay like this forever.

"You want to eat something" he asked breaking the hug.

"Sure, what do you got"

"Pizza"

"Perfect"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were just watching Supernatural and cuddling when someone rang the door bell.

"I will get it" Toni say and walk towards the door 

"Who is it" 

"Zac and Troy" he yelled. Who the heck is Troy,He will never change.

"Its Shawn" Shawn complained making his way towards me with both of the guys. 

"Soo found-" i was cut of by Zac

"Shawn got a room at a near by apartment" Zac say getting all excited. Shawn and Zac have became really good friends, even Harry thinks Shawn is cool. In short except for my babe everyone likes Shawn.

"Hey we both agreed that i will tell her the news" Shawn complained 

"Sorry what happened i didn't heard what Zac said" i lied making it obvious and smiled looking at Toni who just rolled his eyes at my childish behavior. Whatever.

"I got a room at a near by apartment" Shawn say smile not leaving his face.

"Awesome" i say and hug him. My buddy. Ok his grip on me is getting more tight now, and more.

"Your killing me" i say

"Doing it on purpose" 

"Separate" Toni say with a straight face and walk towards me. Shawn let go of me as his phone rang all of sudden. He pick up the call and walked towards the kitchen to talk.

"Stop hugging him like that" Toni say in a low voice so that only i can hear it

"Why, do you get jealous" i say teasing him

"Hell yeah" 

"Then i am not going to stop" i say and wink at him

"I hate you"

"Aww  babe come on we both know that you love me" i say poking him. He just pout looking at me, And he thinks i am childish.

"Lets go Frina, i need you help with few things" Shawn say walking towards me.

"Sure" i say looking at Toni. He just gave me a quick kiss on the cheeks and smiled.

"Cya at school" i say and smiled.He nod.

"Bye Zac" i say making my way out of the house with Shawn.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for late update, i had gone to Goa(Its a state in India) for tattoo convention. 

Its was the 1st convention which i ever visited and it was awesome. And then when i returned back home from Goa i got fever due to the sudden change of weather and all but i am better now :)

There is a youtuber named "Rajiv Dhall" who sings cover. He is awesome dont forget to check him out.

And its 4am here now so good night :P