chapter 8-The beach

"Frina, frina , honey wake up it's 9am".

"what" i said still feeling sleepy

"Its 9pm" Aunt said from other side of the door

"Yeah, i am awake now"

"ok".

Ahhhhh my head hurts, and why am i in a party dress. Ohh yeah right yesterday's party, how did i get here ?? i dont remember coming back with cat, Ohhh crap. I checked my phone to see if there are any messages or calls from cat.

 15 calls and 7 text okk this doesn't look good. So i decided to call cat at the same time.

"Where the hell were you yesterday night" she screamed thought the phone. Ohh i forget how loud she can be.

"hello, to you too"

"I dont want your hello, i need answer"

"lets, just meet at mall in 1hr i will tell you everything"

"fine" and before i could say anything she hang up

ohhh, my head. what happened yesterday night, i dont remember anything, only thing i remember is walking into the house with cat then cat left and then coke and dang it Dean. But i dont remember who saved me from him and i guess he only must have dropped me home.

___________________________________________________________________

"cat, look at me" i said for the 1000 time. O god this girl, she is angry cause i left her yesterday night. 

"Nope" she said eating her fries.

"Listen cat please its important" 

"Fine but i am still mad at you.

"Yesterday night after you went to dance with that guy, some guy named Dean offered me coke and he spiked that and took me to a room and started to take advantage of me,  and then a guy came and saved me from Dean and he only dropped me home "

"Omg frina, are you ok ?" cat asked worriedly.

"Yeah cat i am fine, and just cause of that guy"

"who was that guy ?"

"That's the thing, idk who he was. i dont remember his face but his voice seemed familiar."

"who many guys do you know here?"

"Its just Jack, Zac, Harry and Toni".

"Jack is still out of town so it cant be him"

"Means it was zac, harry or toni". "Wait i got a text".

its me Paul, i m having fever so studio will be closed today also, i am so sorry about it, I will call you and will tell you from when you can join, hope you understand. Enjoy your Sunday :) 

Yeah its ok i understand.Tc and get well soon :) .

"Who is it" cat asked

"Paul, he is having fever so told studio will be closed today."

"Perfect now we can spent whole day together, just you and me" she said getting all excited.

"Cat we are forgetting about the real topic here" i said getting annoyed 

"Yeah, your right, wait what were we talking about?"

"Who saved me yesterday"

"Yeah right, who do you think he might be from those 3".