chapter 11-Truth and Babysitting

It's been 15 days now. Toni would pick me up from my house and drop me, would walk with me for my first class and shit.Our friends till dont have any idea about the truth, which i wasn't liking but i have no choice.

Since last 4 days i am going to studio also.Even at studio everyone thinks we are together. And now i guess i am getting use to all this.Toni isn't acting like a jerk since last few days and things are going well.

"Its looks pretty good". I turn to find my so called boyfriend. 

"You really need to stop sneaking in into my room like this, you scared the shit out of me"

"Yeah,whatever.You are good in color sketch"

"Thanks"

"Grab,your jacket"

"Again ?"

"Yeahh"

___________________________________________________________________________________

"So what is it this time"  I ask while resting my head on his shoulder.

"Nothing". There was defiantly something.

"I know it was you, who saved me from Dean that Saturday at party" i say looking into his eyes.

He just nod.

"I saw Dean the other day while i was going at Cat's place. I wanted to know who saved me, so i went to talk to him. He told me sorry about whatever happened he was drunk, and told me It was you."

"Your welcome". 

"Why didn't you told me this before when i asked you".

"I didn't found it necessary" i nod 

"Thank you"

"Ok, i need to tell you something now" I knew there was something.

"Dates got changed of that function and shifted to next year."

"Why"

"That girl needed some more time, idk perfectly but that's what i heard" He say in a soft voice.

I nod.

"Tomorrow one of my aunt has some work and few appointments, so i have to baby sit 2 yr old baby girl at my house. Would you join ?"

"Sure" i say 

"She is dropping her at my house at 10am, you can also come at that time. She sleeps after having food so later we can watch a movie and cuddle and shit". I chuckle.

"Your, a weirdo Frina"

"Your, lame".

_______________________________________________________________________________

I rang the door bell at 10:30am 

"Your,late" he says as soon as he opens the door.

"I know" i say while making my way to the couch trying to find the baby."Where is she?" i ask him

"Already asleep". i nod

"Which movie do you want to see?"

"Play anything". He played some movie and sat next to me. We watched the movie in silence

"I will cook, you go upstairs in my room and bring the baby down for lunch" he say as the movie got over.

"Yeah" i say making my way towards his room.

"Awww,she is soo sweet" i say loudly as soon as i see her.I lift her gently. she was awake.

"You can read her any story book or something till i cook" Toni say

"Cool". After reading the same story book twice, and lunch she again slept, She has a better life then me.

i went upstairs with her sleeping in my arms, kept her on the bed.  And i saw something that made me smile and blush at the same time like an idiot. Its the picture that my Aunt clicked of me and Toni on the first day of our fake relationship, he kept that as his wallpaper of laptop. We do look cute together.

Dates are changed and shifted to next year,then why me and Toni are still acting like couple.  I will ask Toni what to do now, soon.

i went down to find Toni sitting on the couch. i sat next to him. He just started a new movie

"Toni -" he wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"Yeah?". I wasn't able to say it.

"When are going to repair my bike ?" i manage to pull out another question.

"Its already done"

"Really" i say getting all excited 

"Yupz, its in parking you can take it today"

"Your the best" i say and giving him the tightest hug. Smile not leaving my face

"I know Frina, that's not what you wanted to ask me" he say breaking the hug so that he can see my face. I say nothing.

"So, what is it tell me." he say looking into my eyes. I wanted to tell him but just didn't felt it right, i would talk with him about this tomorrow.

"Nothing,really" i say with a polite smile. He nod and give me a smile. We watched rest of the movie silently,resting my head on his chest and his arms wrapped around my neck.

He wake up to the sound of door bell.

"Aunt" he says as she hugs him.

"You must be Frina, Toni's girlfriend" she says with a big smile on her face. i nod and returned the smile.

"You were right Toni, she is beautiful" she says looking at him. Smile not leaving her face.Toni told his aunt that i am pretty, he is so sweet. i blushed.

"Come on, give me my baby back now" she says, Toni went upstairs

"Frina, i am so glad that you are in his life, since you came into his life he has changed a lot and its a good change.You guys can be together forever, dont ever leave him" she say

"I wont leave him" i say with a polite smile.

"There you go" he says while returning her the baby.

"Good bye" she say and leave. I start to walk towards the couch when Toni grabbed my waist from behind. I turn to look at him.

"Frina would you like to go out for dinner with me" he says looking straight into my eyes, still holding me.

"Sure?" i say with a confused look on my face.

"Like a date". I thought for a sec

"Yeah, i would love to" i say trying my best not to blush

"I will pick you up at 8pm". i nod

"Btw thanks for the cuddle and shit". i say making him blush this time.

________________________________________________________________________________

Have you guys saw the video of 'Taylor Swift-out of the wood'. What do you think about it ??? :D

'Justin bieber ft Ed sheeran- Love your photograph' search for that on YouTube. That song is on repeat since last couple of days now. Its the most beautiful song/mashup, i ever heard.

And yeah thatz Toni Mahfud and he is a model and does sketch too. He is really good at it.