Chapter 18- Toni's Gang

Its been 2 weeks, 2 weeks . I haven't talked with him. Haven't felt his touched. Haven't been into his arms. Haven't felt the warmth of his lips. I miss him, miss him like hell. I am getting worst day by day. Watching him everyday at School and at studio during my working hours and heck he just lives next to me. I am soo close to him still feels like i am miles away from him.

"Please i need to talk to you"- Babe. And i haven't been replying to his messages too. I really should change that BABE. I went down stairs to grab my breakfast.

"Hurry up or else you will get late for the school" Aunt say

"Yeah dont worry i will reach there on time my baby is fast"

"Frina"

"Yes"

"I dont see Toni and you together nowadays, he doesn't even come to pick you up for school, is everything ok between you two" she ask while handing me over my breakfast. Yo pancakes

"I really dont want to talk about it"

"As you wish, but honey i am always here if you need someone" . i nod

"Yo"

"Cat" I screamed "gosh I have told you so many times dont greet from behind all of sudden I get-"

"Scared" she say trying to hide her laughter.

"I was about to say goosebumps but yeah whatever"

"Aww I love it when you try to hide your fear" she say as we walk towards our class. I was about to protest when something more important came to my mind.

"Hey so you and Harry are ok now right" I asked as Toni cheated on me and harry and zac were also indirectly involved in it and cat and harry are together cat was scared that harry is also cheating on her the same way toni did to me and so she also stopped talking to harry since then .

"Yeah about that" she looked nervous

"Yeah about that"

"Yesterday night I got a text from harry he told me he wants to talk to me alone after school"

"So your going right" I do feel bad that my friend stopped talking with her boyfriend cause of all this and then I feel its my fault also indirectly but hey harry must be cheating on cat like toni did it to me but harry doesn't seem that kind of boy so nothing can be said about him.

"I really dont know what should I do, I was going to talk about this with you at lunch break".

"Go talk to him" I say giving her a small smile

______________________________________________________________________
*one week later*
"Hey fri"

"Yeah" I say looking at Shawn . I called him at my place for watching movie

"I don't watch animated movies" he say complaining

"I know"

"Then why do we have to watch frozen" he say crossing his arms on his chest and pouting like a 5yr old. He looks so cute and innocent when he acts like that.

"Cause I love that movie" I say mocking him. He just gives me- I hate you so much right now look-.

I just winked at him and started the movie.

After some time I heard a voice, like someone is crying. Oh no hahahah. I saw a tear rolling down Shawn's cheeks when olaf started to melt at the fireplace .

"Aww" I saw looking at Shawn, trying my best not to laugh. He looked at me with a straight face trying to man-up.

"Never talk about this".