Rin Okumura (Blue Exorcist)

"Because the first round went over so well, we just have to continue on with the game!" Tamaki exclaimed.

Most of the others weren't as excited as Tamaki was about the game, but no one bothered to complain about it, knowing that it wouldn't do any good.

"Now who to choose, who to choose... It's so hard to pick between so many lovely ladies! My heart just breaks to make a choice!"

"Just choose someone already, I'm already bored enough as it is," Ciel complained.

"Alright, alright! I'll choose you, my dear," Tamaki said as he pointed to you.

You stood up a bit shakily and tried to push your nervousness aside. You didn't want anyone to see how nervous you truly were, your only solution was to act tough and you planned to do exactly that.

You approached the table that held the bag with everyone's items placed inside. You reached your hand into the bag and pulled out the first item you felt. You opened your hand to reveal a hair clip. You raised it up for everyone else to see but after a few moments, no one claimed it as their own. You started to worry until you noticed a sleeping boy in the back of the room.

"Is it his?" you asked to no one in particular as you pointed at the sleeping boy. One of the other guys who was sitting close to the sleeping one hit him over the head to get his attention. His muffled yelp of pain and the confused look on his face told everyone that he was finally awake.

"Is that hair clip yours?" Tamaki asked him.

"Hmm? Yeah, it is. Why?" he asked groggily.

"Why, it's your turn in the game! Right this way you two!" Tamaki exclaimed as he led both you and Rin into the closet. After the two of you stepped inside, Tamaki closed the door shut after saying a quick, "Have fun!"

Once the door was closed, Rin leaned back against the wall and shut his eyes. What annoyed you the most was that he looked about ready to fall asleep.

"Are you going to stay like that the whole time?" you asked, not trying to hide your annoyance.

Rin opened an eye briefly to glance at you but closed it soon after. He didn't seem phased at all under the current circumstances.

"Probably," he answered. "Considering that I don't even know what we're supposed to do."

You assumed that he was joking, he couldn't be that clueless. Right? But after a few moments went by and he stayed in the same position that he was, it dawned on you that he was in fact utterly clueless.

"Seriously?" you asked. "Weren't you paying any attention when Fate was explaining everything?"

"I may have dozed off towards the end." He shrugged.

"Well, in order for us to leave we all need to play seven minutes in heaven. It's our turn right now."

"Seven minutes in heaven?" he repeated.

"Yes, you idiot. It's when two people are in a small room together for seven minutes so they can do whatever they want."

"Really? You should've just said so."

Before you knew it, the demon boy was standing right in front of you. His bright blue eyes stared intensely into yours. Slowly, he brought his face closer to yours.

"W-wait a second," you stuttered. "I didn't-"

He cut you off by bringing his lips to yours. You froze as he began to move his lips against yours but you soon returned the movements. You dug your fingers in his dark blue locks of hair as he pushed you back until your back hit the wall. His hands moved from your face, then to your arms, and were about to move to your hips just when the door opened up to reveal Tamaki.

Your faces burned red as you realized what had just happened. You looked up to see Rin grinning like the idiot he is. You slapped him across the face to watch his stupid grin disappear.

"What was that for?!" he screamed as he rubbed his red cheek.

"For that stupid grin of yours," you told him as you turned your back to him and walked out of the room. You needed to turn away. If you didn't, he would be able to see that smile of yours that you've tried so desperately to hide from the moment he kissed you.