Author's Note (Please Read!)

Don't listen to what Tamaki said! This series will NOT be continued after that. When I first created this, I had all the characters planned out, hence why the Prologue existed to show you guys what characters would be making an appearance. As I watched more animes and became accustomed to more characters, I didn't want to add them all in this and forget about what I already had planned.

But don't fret! I plan on writing more 7MiH series in the future, just series for a specific anime only instead of what I did here. It'll probably be for an anime with a lot of male characters that I can work off of like Ouran, Black Butler, Free, Diabolik Lovers, and much more. 

And until I make those series, I still have plenty of other anime fanfics on my profile! I have a Various Anime One Shots story with over 30 one shots as of right now and with much more to come! I also have Mystic Messenger one shots, Free one shots, and I'm even writing an N x Reader series for any Pokemon fans out there. It's safe to say that I have plenty of other fics for you guys if you only read this story by me. 

On a side note, I can't believe how much love this series got. I just posted this here just in case anyone was interested, I never imagined it would get this far. We're currently at 29K views and 1.2K votes.... Holy shit. 

You guys are honestly absolutely amazing. Whether you're a new reader or someone who's been around for this series since the beginning, your support means so much to me. Even if I don't always reply, I love seeing the comments you guys leave (especially all the comments on the Prologue, those are fucking hilarious). I really hope you all stick around to read more of my stories, I want to see your comments again.

But yeah, this is it for this story. It took over a goddamn year, but I've finally finished it. I hope you've all enjoyed reading and I hope to see you giving your support on my other stories as well.