Death the Kid (Soul Eater)

"You guys know what's next!" Tamaki exclaimed. Already five rounds had gone by but it seemed to be taking ages for most of the guys sitting in the room.

"Based on your reactions from the previous rounds, my guess is that it's time for another round to start," L said, sitting on one of the chairs in his famous position.

"Right you are!" The rest of the room groaned in annoyance. Hardly any of them were as enthusiastic as Tamaki was about the game. But the game must go on.

"It's your turn to shine, beautiful," Tamaki said as he grabbed your hand and pulled you up from the couch you were sitting on. You were excited that it was finally your turn. Since you found out about the game you were daydreaming who you would be locked in the closet with. Any of the seventeen guys that were there you would love to spend the time with.

You approached the center of the room and reached your arm inside the bag filled with objects. You grabbed the first object you felt and pulled it out to reveal a black, plastic number eight. You held it up for the rest of the room to see.

"Heh. Hey, Kid. Looks like it's your turn," a guy with white hair and bright red eyes said to the guy sitting next to him. Kid rose from his seat and approached you. You stared at the three white stripes that were on the left side of his hair and wondered why they were there.

"Okay! Let's get this round started!" Tamaki said as he led you and Kid towards the closet. The door was closed soon after you stepped inside, leaving you alone in the room with Kid. The two of you were both quiet at first until you finally attempted to break the tension.

"Um, hi. I'm (F/N)," you said shyly. He didn't respond at first, he only stared at you. His eyes never left yours even when you lowered your head. With every second that went by you felt yourself growing more and more uncomfortable with the situation at hand.

He slowly started to approach you, his eyes still never leaving your face. He didn't stop until his face was only inches from yours. Your heart was beating uncontrollably as you realized just how close you were to him. He lifted his arms and cupped your face in his hands.

"You're so...." You blushed, your mind thinking of all the wonderful things he would possibly say next. "You're so.... Unsymmetrical. It's disgusting!"

You jumped back at his harsh words. Out of everything he could've said you did not expect that....

"Just look at your hair! It's hardly symmetrical!" he exclaimed.

You looked down at your (H/L), (H/C) and saw nothing out of the ordinary with it. His hair was the one that was unsymmetrical, why was he bothering you?

"Just so you know, it's impossible for hair to be cut perfectly symmetrical-" you attempted to tell him, but he cut you off.

"Oh, really? My hair is cut perfectly symmetrical so therefore it isn't impossible," he claimed. You looked at his hair and you had to agree, it seemed like it was symmetrical. All except for the three white stripes on the left side of his hair.

"Maybe your hair is cut symmetrically but that doesn't excuse those white stripes on only one side of your head," you countered.

He seemed to have lost all the will to argue with you after that. He collapsed to the ground on his hands and knees while clutching his head in his hands.

"You're right.... I'm nothing but unsymmetrical garbage. Garbage I say!" he cried, from his position on the floor.

"Hey, Kid, it's okay. No one can be perfectly symmetrical. Plus, unsymmetrical things are perfect and beautiful in their own way. You don't need to get worked up about it."

He sat up and looked at you again. He had stopped his rambling so you assumed that what you said must've gotten through.

"You're right. I guess unsymmetrical things are beautiful as well. I'm not going to give up my symmetrical obsession for unsymmetrical things, but if I ever did, you'd be the first I'd obsess over."

He stood up and approached you once again. You feared that it would be a repeat of before but he had a different look in his eyes that time around. Your fears aside, you knew it wouldn't end the same.

His arms reached up and he cupped your face in his hands once again. He opened his mouth and you expected him to say something, but instead, he kissed you. Completely shocked by his actions, you stood there stunned as he kissed you. You recovered quickly, not wanting to waste any precious time you had left. You grabbed his hands and intertwined your fingers with his as you kissed him back. The both of you yearned to do more but this round was coming to an end.

"Time's up!" Tamaki called as he opened the door.

The both of you broke apart instantly and you felt dread wash over you. You wished that it could've lasted longer but it was in fact only seven minutes and your round was now over. You couldn't be too sad about it, though. After all, you finally got the chance to do what you'd been waiting all night to do.

"You should sit with me," Kid told you. "I'll give you a thorough lesson on the beauty of symmetry."

His wide smirk told you that things would get interesting again. How could you possibly refuse that?