Yato God (Noragami)

"I know you all hate to be kept waiting so let's continue on with the game!" Tamaki exclaimed, not bothering to hide his excitement.

By this point, everyone knew that there was no point arguing. No matter what they did, the game would still go on. All they could do was stay quiet and hope that the time went by quickly. At least they were grateful that Tamaki wasn't dragging the game on any longer than needed.

Tamaki scanned his eyes over the group of girls until his gaze landed on you. Your heart sped up in excitement as he started walking towards you. Once he was right in front of you, he bowed and said, "I believe it is your turn now, my princess."

Barely being able to hold back your smile, you stood up and made your way to the center of the room where the bag full of items laid. You carefully reached your hand inside and pulled out the first thing your hand touched. It was a flat, circular object which was cold to the touch.

You pulled it out to reveal a 5 Yen coin. You held it up, waiting for one of the many guys in the room to claim the item.

With a puff a smoke, a guy with dark blue hair and blue eyes appeared before you. Even while wearing an old navy jersey and a white scarf, he was still very attractive. Before you could react, he took the coin from your hand and flipped in the air.

"Your wish," he said before catching the coin and holding it up, "is my command."

"Stop bothering the poor girl, Yato. It's already bad enough she's stuck with you," a blonde haired boy called.

"Shut it, Yukine. She's blessed have my godly company, isn't that right?" he said as he turned to you.

You simply blushed, not knowing what to say. Your fingers fumbled with the hem of your shirt from both nervousness and excitement for what would happen when alone with Yato.

"Alright, alright. Time for you two to get into the closet," Tamaki said as he gently led you and Yato to the closet. With a light shove, he pushed the two of you inside before closing the door and locking it.

You had your back to Yato, once again trying to suppress that smile that kept reappearing. Once you finally had your emotions in control, you turned around to find his face only inches away from yours. You backed up in shock as it was his turn to smile. He moved closer and closer to you as you backed up as far as you could before your back hit the wall. You weren't scared, though. No, you were loving every second of this.

"I don't care what Yukine says," Yato whispered. "You'd love for me to do what I please to you here, right?"

That sentence left you speechless. If you weren't attracted to Yato before, then you definitely were now. Still being unable to form a proper sentence, you nodded your head in excitement and desperation. After getting your consent, he put one hand on your waist while the other cupped your cheek as he pressed his lips against yours. You, being quick to respond, wrapped your arms around his neck and moved your lips in sync with his. He deepened the kiss further, soon having it so that your tongues were eagerly dancing with each other.

You were experiencing pure ecstasy. The short time with Yato was even better than you ever could've imagined. You moved your hands into his hair and pulled him closer to you, deepening the kiss even further. Before either of you could do anymore, the door was opened to reveal Tamaki.

"My, my. You two have certainly made yourselves at home," he said.

Ignoring him, you and Yato made your way out of the closet. When standing in the room with everyone else, Yato raised the 5 Yen coin once again to you.

"For just another payment of 5 Yen we can do this again. But this time, it'll last a lot longer than just seven minutes."

Your heart fluttered in your chest as he gave you a final wink. You sat back down in your seat wishing that you'd find yourself once again with the Yato God.