CAPTIVE

Chapter 14

Narrator's POV

As Marina and Gray both leave the arena, Marina was down, everyone in the arena can see her because she was just 2 feet away from the exit.

Gray run to her and also the Fairy Tail and Lamia Scale members as well.

Gray was very close to Marina but again she screamed, all Dragon Slayers were shocked, especially Natsu, Wendy and Gajeel because Marina is now doing the Water Dragon Slayer's Roar.

Get away from her! Natsu screamed.

But he was too late, and Marina already let go of it. There was a hurricane formed and it damages half of the arena, and some people were injured that was close to her especially Gray.

Yajima, Makarov, Jura, and Lahar was also shocked that this young woman without even knowing that she is a Dragon Slayer. Lahar then, told all participating wizards to capture and stop Marina.

It was a hard fight between the wizards and Marina. In a matter of time, they finally captured Marina and puts anti-magic chains to her hands and between her feet and by that she was carried by Gray bride-style and head towards the closest infirmary and lay her down. The infirmary was crowded.

Marina was struggling, trying to cut the chains but failed, by that the demon inside her was gone and she stopped, more like she turned to her normal self( Juvia ).

Wah! Gray-sama they're torturing Juvia! Please help Juvia! Gray-sama! Juvia screamed.

Gray, who heard her voice, filled his heart with joy. Her voice was like harmony to him, her voice that says his name was like a melody to his ears.

Gray was coming closer and closer, he even punched somebody in his way to Juvia, and there he saw Juvia, calm as ever but her face was scared.

Get away from her! Juvia is that real you? Gray asked his girlfriend.

Yes, Gray-sama! Please! Help Juvia! Juvia pleaded.

He was silent for a minute; he was analyzing the whole sentence in his mind.

Cut the chains! It's the real Juvia! Gray shouted.

But then, no one helped him, so he use brute force to cut the chains, as he brought out an ice sword he was disrupted by the Master.

What are you doing Gray? Are you crazy? Master shouted.

Master, this is the real Juvia! I know it's really her! She's not dead! Gray cried.

I won't let you do that Gray! Master Cried.

To be continued on Chapter 15