Weird

Chapter 71

Juvia's POV

Without hesitations, I shove the little Ethernano in my mouth and somebody shouted.

NOOOOO!!! JUVIAAA!!! Gray shouted.

Gray was too late when I was glowing a Dark Blue light and the room broke to pieces, and was dark. Now, I can't see a thing, even Gray. All I heard was all the people talking about the gloomy rain, and how they hated it. It was breaking my heart and felt running. I ran and ran, not knowing where my direction was going until I saw fire lamp. It was getting closer to me, with each step, the fire become the light that was illuminating a face, a familiar face.

Please, help Juvia!! I shouted and ran to the figure, hugging him.

I tilted my head up and I saw him, holding the fire lamp, and was smiling to me, while my face turned to shudder.

Zeref!!! I shouted while leaving him in his spot and ran away.

But when I ran to the opposite direction, there were people who were discriminating the rain. I was about to turn another direction when I sensed that the path was dark, but still ran to escape Zeref. I felt the fire going weak when I was running to the dark path. I shivered when the fire was gone and all dark was around me. I was now walking, not knowing where I am, when suddenly I bumped my feet onto something and fall. Standing up, getting some balance, still not seeing something, I grabbed the thing and the thing was cold, heavy and breathing. I was traumatized when it called me.

Dear... some woman said stuttering, panting for breath but still didn't saw her face because it was dark.

I heard that familiar voice...where was it...OH!!

Mother!! I shouted staring nowhere.

Why are you here, Mother? I said worriedly.

Every-one i-i-is-s D-E-A-D! My mother shouted.

What?! How could this be? I asked as I felt my tears rolling down my cheeks.

We have to save you, Juvia. Sorry, for letting you down, it's just you with your father now, I love you, Juvia, dear, forgive me~~ mother said cupping my cheeks as she exhaled long and was not breathing.

Mother! Mother! Mother!!!! I shouted when I sensed her hand falls and crying my tears out.

When I held her body closer and just leave her on the ground with a dead position, I saw everyone dead all around me. Seeing all my relatives' dead all around, stopped my tears and replaced with an uncomfortable feeling to kill every single human in Earth Land. Clenching my fists, I heard that somebody was fighting, and got there.

As I saw him still fighting, I felt my heart overjoyed, but seeing his opponent made my face flabbergasted, his opponent was ME!!! But different. This one was wearing the 4th step.

Father, is it you?! I shouted with a smile in my face running to him.

He turned to me and waved at me back and still smiled, with his beautiful face covered with bruises. But his smiled didn't last longer when he was struck by a black shadow sword. (I know it because I sensed it, but still it was dark and I didn't saw something, just me in my 4th step)

FATHERRR!!! I shouted running to him fast and held him closer to myself and tried to heal him but it wasn't effective.

Ju-ju-ju-Juvia, Dear, sor-ry, I didn't protected you and your Mother. He said spitting out blood and by a second he stopped breathing.

NO!!! I shouted, echoing the voice all over again.

To be continued on Chapter 72