Conversation

Chapter 50

Narrator's POV

It's not nice just to yell, you know. Juvia said.

So, you want all of us to attack you? Mira asked.

It depends on you. Juvia said as she was running fast around them.

Then, why are you running? Laxus asked staring at a Juvia in front of him that was just finished running.

They noticed that there were flames around them, they tried to escape, but they were late when Juvia was mumbling something and the flames around them became a fire dome.

Running is part of my attack. Juvia said.

Did you saw my curse during the GMG? Juvia said with an evil smile.

Their faces were looking nervous about the curse that is going to happen again.

You're going to kill us? Lucy asked nervously.

Yes, but I think Natsu can survive my attack, but he will be damaged critically, as well. Juvia said.

By the way, where's Natsu? Juvia asked while finding Natsu.

Sorry, Juvia. Natsu said as he punched Juvia at her back and had the dome disappear.

They were free from the dome. Now, they were ready to avenge their friends. They were fighting Juvia till the death. Their fight lasted for a day, they were very exhausted. But when Gray had Juvia open, she was frozen in the center of a very large boulder of ice so that she can never escape.

They headed to the guild and saw Cana drunk again, and First Master. Everyone got to their houses to rest and only Gray, Natsu, Master, and First Master was in the guild.

They said all that happened, before and after.

Adam? First asked.

Yes, First, she called him that. Gray said.

Well, I know Adam, Adam is a pure-blooded demon, he was in love with Medusa, but killed himself because Medusa was killed. Adam is one of a Nobble Disciples of Hades. That's all I know. First said.

First, what does she mean "someday she will be resurrected"? Gray asked.

I have no clue about that Gray, but I bet it involves when Juvia will swallow the Ethernano. First said.

First, she said about the second step of being a Destruction Princess, what about that? Natsu asked.

Well, the curse of Ameonna was the first, and by that curse, she can call out army of demons, fallen angels, angels, and gods. For this 2nd step, she can take away your magic by absorbing it, but she can only absorb only elemental magic, so you and Wendy are in danger if she will use this step. That's all I know, because the second curse was incomplete. First said turning to Gray.

So, you don't love Juvia, Gray? First said.

Y-y-y-yes First. Gray stuttered.

What? You don't love Juvia? Then why did you take the Ethernano? Natsu yelled.

Idiot, I was the only demon that time. Gray said.

You're the idiot, I'm a demon too, you know! Natsu shouted.

Gray was just silent.

I would've done it. Natsu mumble.

Master, can I have Natsu protect the Ethernano? Gray asked.

No, he can't, you already have the lifetime to protect it. Master said.

Or I could just keep it for you, I don't need the eternal life. Natsu said pouting.

Really, Flame Head? Gray asked pleading.

Of course, Ice Princess. Natsu answered.

Okay, meet me in the Sola Tree tonight. Gray said as he was off.

Kay. Natsu said as he was off as well.

To be continued on Chapter 51