Gray's Story

Chapter 74

Gray's POV

3 months ago

I picked a mission from the request board that says "Capture bandits and thieves in Island Cove Reward: 1,000,000,000J." I met Mira who was cleaning the table.

Mira, I'm gonna take this mission, 'kay? I said and turned to Lucy.

Lucy, I'm going to a mission! I shouted.

I'm coming with ya, Gray! Lucy shouted.

No, this mission only requires 1 mage to do it! I shouted and ran to the train station waiting for the next train.

1 hour later, I was in the train, waiting to arrive at Island Cove. For a 5-hour trip to the place, I interred an Inn and rest for tomorrow's activity. In night I was forced to buy some food on the way to the Inn, when I was in the corner of the street, seeing a lot of by standers in the place. As I walked pass them, I heard them saying something about a guild called Phoenix Eye and about the resurrection of Shin Dragneel. My eyes went wide when they said about Natsu Dragneel being E.N.D.

I felt betrayed, betrayed with my own nakama. And by that, I didn't finish the job, and just got to Phoenix Eye's guild and joined them. The information was worth joining the guild. I knew that Zeref, Natsu were brothers but Shin? Shin was their third sister. I knew I heard the name Shin but I couldn't remember. Shin Dragneel is the third child of the Dragneel's and that she died at an age of 1 year old. That Zeref made an experiment just to make her alive, but in another body. Zeref was the one who made the body and designed it for her sister. He made Shin alive because she was only the one who could destroy Zeref and the black magic in this world.

Natsu Dragneel, the second child of the Dragneel's. Natsu died in his mother's womb. Zeref experimented over Natsu's body and created him as END.

All Zeref wants was to be killed by his brother, and vanish from this world. Only his younger Brother and Younger Sister will be left, and battle against each other. They both possess light, one of them will win, he or she will carry out the right and light to the world, making Zeref's mistakes right.

Phoenix Eyes were aiming on defeating Fairy Tail to capture Natsu and one that is named as Juvia Lockser, to reunite them with their lord Zeref. Phoenix Eye was not a dark guild, it was just called like that because they were the army of Zeref, they only wanted the three to reunite and end the battle between bloodlines, and the one who will carry light to the world will be their Master in their guild.

I know that Zeref will not be it; it will be between Natsu or this Shin.

So I let them know that I was dead and had a special ice decoy for the body in the coffin. I always missed Lucy but I have to do this for my dad, for me to kill END.

I changed my outfit now; I let my demon instincts control me for the last three months and Phoenix Eye are attacking Fairy Tail in about 2 weeks, preparing their powers for the blood bath, preparing their special weapons for defense, and preparing their Master Zeref to be united to his other siblings in Fairy Tail.

Present

I left the two of them in the beach, while I was going to Lucy's house, the first time in three months.

I arrived at the street where Lucy was walking to her apartment and got to her room. I was going to knock when the door swung open and it was Lucy, with red eyes from crying every day.

GRAYYY!! Lucy squealed and hugged me.

I know you're not dead! Lucy said sobbing.

Lucy Heartfilia, stop... I said pushing her but she won't budge.

I'm so happy to see you Gray! Lucy said tightening her grip on me.

Lucy...Lucy! I shouted and pushed her with great force that made her hit the wall.

Gr...ay? Why are you doing this to me? Lucy sadly asked from across.

I just came here to inform you of my status, not to make you feel better, now sit down. I said sitting to one of her couch.

So what? You're just going to talk to me after you left me? Lucy said as she stands up and sat on one of the chairs.

I want you to drink this. I said giving her a vial of green liquid in it.

This is for Juvia to not read your mind and for Natsu to not smell my scent. I said and giving out a sigh.

She only nodded and I continued to talk to her all the things I've gone for the past couple of months, but didn't told her about the three and about the attack on Fairy Tail.

You're now a Phoenix Eye member? Lucy asked still crying.

I only nodded.

Now that I had it with you, please don't speak all of those words to Fairy Tail or I will kill you, and please drink that vial before you go to bed, I'm going now. I said walking to the door when suddenly two hands were around me.

Don't worry, I'll come here every 3 months to inform you of this Gray...I'm just doing this because I sensed that you have a relationship with him in the past. I added.

Gray...please, stay with me. Lucy said hitching her breath as she was hugging me from behind.

Didn't I tell you? I'm not the Gray you knew, so can you please let go of me and then I can leave? Tch... I said getting her hands off of me and hitting the road again.

Now, that it was already evening, I have reached the Fairy Tail guild secretly, and saw some of the members walking out of it that was going home.

I have to wait more time so I can make my task simple. Until it was now mid-night and sensed that no one was now in the guild, so I sneaked in and try to find their greatest weapon. A weapon that was passed to Fairy Tail from Phantom Lord, Jupiter. I was tasked to destroy it so that they don't have any weapons in their cards but only themselves. I was tasked to destroy their food and water supply, and destroy the whole guild to make them starve to death when they fight.

So, good bye Fairy Tail. I said as I looked at the time and it was enough for me to break a lot of stuff.

3 hours later...

I finished all my tasks and just viewed the guild from afar with a sack beside me; seeing the guild all to splinters was a joy to the eyes. I only sighed and got to Phoenix Eye with the sack.

I told the head master that I was successful in the mission, with no pinch.

Good, Gray, Master Zeref will be more delighted to hear this, because if 3 days will now end, The Battle of the Siblings will cometh and we will know who our master will be. Now, rest my boy, for another battle against guilds will come. The head master said and walks off.

I just bowed to the elder and got to my room, with my back pressed to the soft mattress.

Just wait for me, I will kill you right in front of everyone's eyes, Natsu Dragneel or should I say Etherious Natsu Dragneel. I would prefer your sister Shin to be our Master than you. I thought and went to my slumber.

Morning at Fairy Tail Guild...

Mira was the first one to arrive to the guild and felt hot tears on her cold cheeks from what she saw was the guild destroyed, every detail of it was scattered on the ground and also the materials in it, food and water gone, and even their basement was wrecked, but the very basement with Lumen Histoire was not damaged, but Jupiter was ruined, only scraps of metal was left.

Everyone was devastated and angered by the enemy who did it. There was nothing there left but only Lumen Histoire, the light, with no food or water for them to intake. All of them gathered at the front of the gates of their guild, guessing who the culprit was and designing a plan.

When Makarov showed up, he knew who their enemy is and it was none other than Phoenix Eye. Everyone didn't know about this guild, but they sure have the guts to fight Fairy Tail, and they also noticed that Juvia was still not showing up on them. And with this, there was only one mage who was guilty of it and it was none other than...Lucy Heartfilia.

To be continued on Chapter 75