A Fight Outside

Chapter 48

Lucy's POV

We all got to a fight with Juvia. We were now fighting for about 30 minutes, and Juvia was just dodging all the attacks, or like blocking it, without turning to her Demon self. Erza who turned to her Nakagami Armor, was the one that nearly had Juvia to her back but we were stunned when Juvia was very fast that she was now on top with Erza, riding her and caught Erza's face to the ground. Laxus and Mira had teamed up. Mira transformed to her Sitri Form and Laxus was stroking Juvia with every lightning, but then put down by Juvia when the two hit the fake hologram Juvia. It was time for my turn, I brought out Aquarius.

We meet again, Aquarius. Juvia said.

You! What's gotten into you, Brat? Aquarius said.

Oh, you know, BREAK UPS. Juvia smirked.

Aquarius, we have to defeat her! I shouted.

I will do my best, Lucy, but I think we can just slow her. Aquarius said.

It's okay! I shouted and turned to my star dress.

Aquarius brought out loads of water and shot Juvia with our might, but Juvia, the Water Dragon Slayer, ate/drunk the water and shot it to us as a roar. We were sent flying a hundred meters from her. I have to open other gates to beat her, so I opened Virgo's gate and Loke's. This was very difficult for us to fight her, especially for Loke, he was amazed at her body only wearing a bikini, but any minute we were down. I only saw Natsu with his eyes widened and mouth open.

Hey, Natsu, stop starring at her! I shouted and brought him to reality.

I saw Juvia walking towards him and bring out a sword in her hand and point it to Natsu. As Juvia was about to kill him, Master and Gray showed up.

Gray! Master! I shouted.

Juvia! Stop all these nonsense! Master shouted.

Master's POV

I dragged Gray to the backyard and we saw Juvia only in her bikini.

Juvia! Stop all these nonsense! I shouted.

You already defeated most of our mates! I shouted running towards her.

Stay away from me! Especially you, Gray! Juvia shouted as she points her sword to me and stares at Gray.

Don't ever let yourself go around with Juvia! She doesn't deserve something like you! Juvia shouted still in her position.

I sighed and went back to Gray.

Gray there's no sense talking to her, she's completely different. I said to Gray.

I whispered something to him, and had his eyes widened.

No! I'm not going to do that! Gray shouted.

To be continued on Chapter 49

3,"pr