That's All?

Chapter 42

Master's POV

Ju-ju-juvia, I didn't mean that, we can fix it, for Gray. I said

No! You can't fix it Master! It's Juvia's fault! She shouted.

No, Juvia, I can fix it! I'm your Master! I shouted.

No, Juvi----------a! She stopped when the door swung open and hit her in the face making her lay on the ground.

Juvia!! We all shouted when she backed away causing the guild to be destroyed even more and saw the culprit.

Natsu?! I shouted.

What happened to our Gu----ild? Ju----via!... he stopped when she saw Juvia in her Demon Form.

Natsu!!! Juvia shouted in rage.

Everyone, get away from her, she's a Demon! I added.

I saw Juvia got up and walked to Natsu, I thought that she was going to kill Natsu of what he did but what I saw was opposite. Juvia was crying on his chest.

Natsu-san, it's Gray-sama! Please help Juvia! She cried.

Juvia, Gray is going to be okay, don't worry we have Master. He can help. Natsu said stroking her hair.

But, Master said that this is Juvia's spell! Juvia said sobbing.

Master, what did you do to Juvia? Natsu yelled with his face angry.

Hey, I didn't do anything to her; I just wanted her to KISS Gray, that's all! I yelled.

Huh?! Natsu shouted.

We were shocked when Juvia's large wings moved and it caused more damages and disappeared.

Is that all Juvia can do Master? Juvia said in her normal self.

Yes, Juvia, that's all. I said as I sip my beer.

But, where Master? Juvia asked.

You already know about that Juvia. I said with a smirk.

Oh, is that so? Juvia said and was walking to Gray now transformed to her normal self.

Juvia, is that Gray's boxers? Natsu asked pointing to Juvia.

Eh? Juvia only spoke.

To be continued on Chapter 43