Meeting principal and roommates

Currently, you are 17 years old girl and you are unique from other girls. You did not like being girlish and prefer to be cool and quite boyish.

-
You are planning to apply as a student of Grandline High School which is located in Grandline area. Your previous school was West Blue High School which is located at West Blue . The reason you moved from west blue to Grandline is that you have no one in your life except your master. Your master noticed that you will be studying at there.

Your parent were murdered in front of your eyes when you were age of 7 by a group of bad guy as your father borrowed a lot of money from them but he could not pay them back. After you saw a horrible scene, you escaped and received a line of deep scar at your back, from shoulder to waist and you had always been chasing as they want to take you for their advantage till you met an old man. He was tall, bulky tanned body, his hair is long, spiky black lock and a red tattoo on his left eye. He saved you from them by his great fighting skill and you told him that you are willing to learn how to fight, defend and stunt in order to protect yourself. And... he willing to train you and treated you more like as his own daughter. By the way, his name is Monkey D. Dragon.

He really trained you well and you were getting stronger in year by year and you felt greatful having a master like him.

But your master left you when you were age of 14 and handed over to someone because he decided to go to Grandline High School which are locating at really far away from west blue and become a principle of that school. Well, you hate being with that person as he and his family hate you as you are not their family member and make their life more burden. Plus, that you have no friend since forever because you are too strong being a girl and too scary for them to make friend that make you feel rejected and lonely.

But you had no choice on that time except to survive and ignore the felt of pain and worked hard to save a lot of money to travel there to meet him. It took you about 2 years to save a lot of money . Not just only to meet him, you're going to live and study there. ( Must be a lot of money to save)

-
Sunday, 3:00pm
You have just reach the destination by taking flight and now you are standing at the middle of the airport building with no sense of direction as you are the first timer in airport.

Well, instead you take a look at behind ,you are running all over the place and try to find a way to exit with struggle carrying your bag pack and your luggage. After you had run so much until you are really exhausted, you take a quick scan the place 360°. As you turn around with your body twisting, you saw something that caught your eye and make your right hand slapping your own head and blaming yourself.
You sigh "Why am I so stupid that the exit glass door was just only behind me?" (Marimo~)

You're start to walk toward the airport's exit glass door to take a cab, drive to Grandline High School. Of course, there is no such flight can send person to specific destination.

--
Your POV

4:00pm

At last, I found the school. Quickly, I get all my stuff out of back of the cab and pay the driver with cash. I feel excited to meet my master and in fact, I do really miss him.

I take a deep breath before walking pass through the school main gate.

As I passed through the gate, most of the student are staring at me. Maybe the reason is that I'm the new student of this school. And I have no mood to make friends. Actually more than that. I had a lot of bad experience from the past and it is better for me to stay away from everyone except my master.

Straightaway, I'm heading to principle's office by using a route from the school map that had been pinned on board without asking people a question for direction.