School holiday Part 1: Festival Night (I)

I love this photo until my body getting warmer. He such a bad boy with his tattoo and the way he smoked. Its just that he so hot. Agree??
●●●●●●

Timeskip to monday

Your POV

4.30pm

So tonight is the Night of Festival. More like prom night to me. The event starts on 6 but I still didn't prepare anything as my roommates helping with my dress and the rest. So I just sat on the couch at the living room, checking out a new feed on instagram while waiting for them to finish what they're doing.

I was busy scrolling down to check out and my phone ringing all of the sudden. Well its looks like I got a new notification and it was a massage from someone by using sms. I don't know whose number is this. So I opened up and read it.

'Hey, (y/n). It's me, Ace.'

How can he get my number. Automically I replied to him.

Me: Hi, Ace. Where did you get my number?

Waiting for him to reply.

Ace: Well, I just got from Nami.

Me: ooh....

Ace: I know I didn't asked for your permission.

Me: It's okay, Ace.

Ace: yeah.. btw, r u going tonight?

Me: Of course I am. You?

Ace: Great! Me too.

Me: Alright! Can't wait for tonight.

Ace: Same. What are you wearing for tonight? Just asking.

Me: I don't know. The girls are helping me out with dress and the rest

Ace: Oh...Ok then. Well, see you later:)

Me: See you then.

Then I stopped texting him and sighed heavilly. I read our conversation all over once again and it telling me that he really want me to come tonight. I'm glad that I'm able to come.

Then I heard a door opened, I looked over and saw Nami and Vivi with their night dress.

Nami was wearing a black longskirt dress with an opening at one side that could showed her legs, wearing a pair of silver earring, tying her hair in bun and wearing a pair of black highheels.

And for Vivi, she wore a white longskirt dress, a pair of sapphire earring and a pair of neutral colour flat highheels.

They're both looked beautiful and matched with their hair and personality.

They walked toward me and sat down.

"You girls look beautiful." I comment.

"Thanks!" They replied in sync.

Then the remaining girls finished dressing up. Robin and Boa wearing a bit similar dress like Nami but the colour of Robin wear was violet while Boa was red. Then Koala wear a pale pink longskirt dress with one side straps.

" Wow! Those dress were georgeous."

"Aww..thanks." Robin said.

Looks like they're ready except me.

So what dress should I wear?" I started.

Robin gave me her smirk and dragged me to her room while the rest of them still sitting om the couch. As I entered her room, she closed the door then, head to her closet to get my dress. Once she grabbed it, I saw nothing other than a (f/c) longskirt dress with no straps. It looks pretty and the material looks smooth but with no straps?! I never wear those kind of dress before.