School holiday(1): Festival Night (ii)

A/N

A/N

I'm sorry for not publishing for so long. As a gift, I painted a fanart of Ace last week. I hope you guys like it. I got posted on my Devianart if u guys wanted to download it in case. ( shahirah1999)

Your POV

"Come on, (Y/n). You're look fine. So just go in." Koala said while pushing me but I stopped.

"B-but I'm scared. There is a lot of people inside."

"Tch, just go in for godsake!" She yelled.

She took my hand and pulled me  inside the ball room. Once I got myself in, I saw a lot of pair of eyes were gazing at me, more like stunning to me and a gasped from both boys and girls.

Oh god, I don't like this kind of feeling when everyone is looking at me.

Ace POV

I saw most of the people were gasped and jawdropped like they're saw something. I tried to take a look at where they were looking at. Following their direction, I saw Koala, dragging a certain (h/c) girl in (f/c) long skirt dress with no strap. She is really looks beautiful tonight.

I narrowed my eyes as the (h/c) girl is someone I familiar with.

Then 'click'.

'Can't be (y/n)."

I asked Robin to make sure that girl is whether (y/n) or not.

"Robin, is that (y/n)?"

She nodded and grinned.

"Yup. Is she beautiful tonight?"

I jawdropped as I can't believe that she was that beautiful. More beautiful than other girls in this school.

"Yeah...." I muttered.

Your POV

I heard a lot of people were whispering about me like:

"Who is she?"A girl asked her friend.

"Is she that strong girl?"

"She's beautiful. I want her to dance with me." A boy said.

I wonder where Koala pulling me to. She keeps pulling me until I realised that she pulling to one corner. From far, I saw our friends, drinking and having a  conversation. Except for Luffy, as he is too busy with his meats.

I scanned around to search a certain freckle guy. Once I saw, he's  already staring me from just now. I blushed, so as him. He shooked his head to get his head together before he slowly walked toward me.

'Oh shit! Oh shit! Please don't giggle at him'

I thought to myself as he is so fucking handsome in his white formal shirt and black suit but the worst is that I could see his chest a bit as he didn't buttoned his top two button (excluding his colar button). His looks is kinda like badass or mafia boss and casanova person. Damn.. girls love bad boy these day. (Me too)

Well, ended up that I giggled at him.

"What's so funny?" He asked while smiling.

"W-well, you're l- looks handsome tonight."

I blushed. So as he.

"Oh? T-thank. You're looking  beautiful tonight."

"Awee.. thanks.." I blushed as I slapped his arm.

He chuckled.

Normal POV

You and Ace were having a conversation about topic to another topic. But both of you didn't realise that Zoro guy was watching with feeling of jealousy. He saw you and Ace were laughing to each other about something.

Ace couldn't help it but fallen in love more with you when saw you laughed. He just smiled and gazed to your eyes. When you finished laughing, you realised that his eyes stared at you.

"Ace, what are you looking at?" You asked.

"I can't believe, you're that beautiful." He said as he cupped your cheek.

With that, it caught a lot attention from most of the girl.

"She damn lucky!" One of the girl said.

"I wish Ace did that to me too!"

You started to feel uncomfortable as most of the girls were whispering about me and Ace. You took his hands away feom your cheeks.

"Um.. I need to go to restroom."

You asked Robin to accompany you to toilet.

'Why am I doing?!' He thought to himself.

Ace facepalmed as he thought that he made you feel uncomfortable with him. Zoro smirked which caught Ace's attention.

'Huh! Serve you right!'

Your POV

Once we entered the restroom, I told Robin that I felt really weird just now.

"What makes you feel that way?"

"Well, all of sudden he cupped my cheeks and he told me that I looked beautiful tonight. I could tell that he is really meant it."

She giggled which make me confused.

"You should be happy, (y/n)."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I know that you got crushed on him. So you should be happy."

"But I don't think he feel the same way."

"Why is that?"

"Well, did you know that Ace like you?"

"Yes. And I rejected him. But he already found someone more better than me."

"Someone? Who?"

"It's you, (y/n)!"

I laughed.

"Pfft! Stop joking around, Robin."

But she shooked her head. It means that she is serious.

"W-what?"

=====

To be continue....

I wish I have this body pillow. He is so fucking sexy especially when he in his boxer only.

 He is so fucking sexy especially when he in his boxer only

SO SEXY!!!

BY THE WAY, I'VE GOT GOOD NEWS!

I'm planning to animate Ace, dancing with a song name 'For your entertainment' by Adam lambert in like music video. I will make him dance so fucking sexy and the way he sing that song. I'm so excited when I finally finishing it.