First day of school

All six girls are roommates and treat each other like sisters. ( Name ) feel more than happy. In her life, she have 3 wishes and two of them had come true.

First: Family  ( Dragon)
Second:  True Friends (Nami and others)
Third : Boyfriend ( ??? )

Your POV

Monday, 7:00am

"Wake up, (Name)!" Nami shouted through my door that is still close while knocked it and then, she went straight to shower room.

I opened my eyes slowly after hearing a sudden noise and I raised my upper body from the bed, rubbing my both eyes to get see more clearer on the wall clock that it show 7am. Well, my class will begin at 8am and it looks like I do still have a bit time like around 10 more minutes to sleep.  I closed my eyes again and continue my peace on my warm bed.

Normal POV

7:30am

All of them have already shower and wear their uniform while you are still sleeping in your bed without realising the time.

The rest of your roommates are ready to leave from dorm without having a thought that you are still in your room. Nami is the last person who is going to leave the dorm. As she leaving, she grabbed the door handle and slammed the door closed loudly.

Your eyes opened after heard a sudden loud noise and you checked the time on the wall clock. Your eyes widen suddenly while staring on the clock and--

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT???!!!!!!" You shouted loudly that your voice can be reach to outside your dorm.

"Why are they never wake me up??!!" You shouted in question.

It is your fault that you went back to sleep, not them.

You only left about 27 minutes to prepare before your first lesson is going to start. This is going to make you into really wild on your first day of school.

Quickly, you rushed to shower room and get your naked body wet. After showering, you took a towel from outside your shower curtain to wipe your body dry and quickly wearing your undergarment. Then, put in your uniform. You wear a pair of small black earring, tied your (h/c) hair into ponytail and let your fringe down.

You never ever let down your hair freely at outside except when you are inside your dorm.

After dressing, you grabbed your things and your snicker with you, and bring to outside your dorm door, rushing put your foot in your shoes and start running to your classroom like hell.

While running, you would like to check your schedule.

"Ok, so my first two period lesson is....................... MUSIC! By Mr.Brook." you thought to yourself while running.

You were busy went through your schedule while running that make you bumped on someone's cup of hot chocalate and stained his uniform. As a result, you were falling on the ground.

"Ouch!" You whisper loudly to yourself.

"Oi, watch where you're going ? Shit, my uniform has been stained by hot chocalate because of you." He scoff.

As you looked up, he has black raven hair and freckle on both side of his cheek. He is really kind of hot and tall guy in your thought but you're not really into him. Then, he showed you with his glare face.

Quickly, you stood up, swallowed lump in your throat and apologised to him for what you've done to his uniform.

"I'm so....sorry. I didn't mean too. I--"He cutted you off.