Weird Day

A/N
Commander ace x soldier reader will be update a bit late as I need to balancing my study and I'm more focusing update this story. Sorry..
__________________________________

- Still friday-

A few hours later,

Your POV

The rest had went back to their respective dorm including Ace as he relieved found out that I am alright of course, except Nami who still sitting on the chair and waiting for the doctor finished checking my health condition so we can go to our dorm together.

"You're good to go." The doctor who wear a white fuzzy hat with a spot and have a tanned skin said to me after checking. Damn, he looks so scary to me with his boring face.

"Thanks, uh...."

"Dr.Trafalgar Law. Just call me Law as I am one of Ace's friends." He said

"Oh, thanks law." I grinned.

I got up from the bed and get ready to leave with Nami. Before I leave, someone calling me from behind.

"Hey, girl."

I turned around and saw Law who was one calling me and he tried to tell me something while rubbing his back of the neck.

"Uh.. would you mind that I wanna to know your name since you know me and we have a mutual friends?"

What am I stupid. He told his name and I haven't told mine. So rude.

"Oh, sorry. My name is (y/n) (l/n). Just call me (y/n). Nice to meet you." I said and smiled to him.

"Nice to meet you too, (y/n)" He said and grinned.

Never thought that he was fine to me after I saw his grin on his face.

After that, Nami and I left the hospital and went straight to our dorm.

While we were on our way, Nami started to talk to me.

"Hey, there is a lot of happening when you were off for 2 days."

"2 days?!"

I shocked thaf I can't believe that I was on the bed, slept for 2 days.

"Yup." She nodded.

Then we went back to previous topic.

"What happened?" I asked while putting my hand on top of my head, trying to remember about before.

"Well, I can't tell you. It will spoil if I tell you." She grinned at me weirdly and make me feel more suspicious.

From I remember before I fainted, I sighed and know she meant.

"I know. Ace and Robin are in relationship, right?" I said while looking down, feeling miserable.

Then silence for a short moment. I waited for Nami to answer but nothing from her. I looked up from the floor and turned to face Nami. She gave me her confused look.

"Huh? Ace and Robin? Together?"

"Ya. Ace like Robin very much. That day I fainted, he already confessed to her." I answered in bored tone.

"I don't think they're gonna be together and never. In fact that Robin like Frankie." Nami said .

"Frankie?"

When she said a word of 'never', I feel like I was motivated by that word.

"Wait! Never?"

"Ya, and even more better. There is a lot happening when you were unconcioused. But I can't tell you. You have to find out by yourself~~" Nami giggled.