The moment

Wednesday

Your POV

Today is my third day in this school. Luckily, I forced myself up from  sleeping this morning.

The rest of my roommates had gone out already except me still in my dorm, eating my breakfast.

After eating, as usual, I walked to exit along my snicker and bags, wore them outside.

There is no need for me to run like hell as I still have more time to walk to my classroom.

As I walked, I scanned through my schedule for first lesson.

Ok, let's see

My first lesson is Sport and Wellness, instructed by Mr. Smoker??

Maybe he like to smoke too much...

I thought and giggled.

Suddenly I stopped giggling and saw Ace sitting on the staircase, staring at the ground. He seem like waiting for someone.

I walked past him awkwardly and silently to get to second floor. ( Forgot to mention that her dorm locating at third floor.)

But sadly, he feel someone passing through that made him looked up from the ground and saw me.

Ace stood up and wanted to say something to me while he scratched his head.

Wait! Is he waiting... for me??

I was really curious what is he going to say. According to his body language, he seem not to scold me or something.

A moment later, he started to part his lip and beginned to talk.

"Look, (Name). I'm sorry for scolding you on that day." He said shyly.

I widened my eyes and didn't expected this to be happened.

He sighed and speaked again, "I thought you like other girls; always stalking, clinging and purposely bumping on me. I never thought you are the new student, and new friend of Luffy and Robin."

'Robin?'

I accepted his apology. But I still consider him as a hot temper person and kind like his brother, I think?

"It's okay. Actually it's my fault. I was careless and made your shirt spilled with your drink." I said with blushed and started walking to my classroom.

I started to walked downstairs and heard a sound of footstep behind me. I turned around and saw Ace was behind me, walked together with me toward to second floor.

I turned my body, facing him and I asked.

"Ace, where are you going? I thought your class is around the third floor."

He gasped and rubbed his neck.

"Uh.... feel like it."

My eyes widened after heard his answer.

"I want to see how Luffy is since I'm going to your class." He added.

I nodded, turned my body away from him and started walking without communication with him. It was really awkward to me. I don't know why everytime I saw him, I was like unable to talk, shy and blushed.

' Well, he is kind to me now. And now he is following me? Did he like me?'
I thought in my mind.

A sense of reality hit you, and you shaked your head.

'No! No! No! There's no way I am going to like him.'

While thinking about that, I didn't realised that I skipped a step. As a result, I falled from staircase and received a scratch on my lips. And BLOOD.