Move on?

The next day, Tuesday.

Your POV

I am still thinking about yesterday's incident. Big thanks to Kid that I feel that I can move on with my life. He was right that crying in the restroom doesn't help me actually. So, I just treated Ace as my bestfriend and not more than that.

It has been 3 months I had studying in this school and no mission from Dragon. Yeah....no fun. Well, I need more than studying. I was thinking that I want to join one of the school club.

During the break, I went to see Mr. Rayleigh , the head of PE department to help me applying.

He is muscular, strong and friendly guy with a scar across one side of his eyes.

He gave me a list of all the club. Since I'm more into sport, I looked over in sport section. I surprised that there are many kind of sport in the list. It made me feel frustrated to choose one of them. I read all over again and again to choose them carefully but it made me even more frustrated. So I need help from Mr.Rayleigh to advice me.

He doesn't help me much but he told me to meet him at his office at 5pm.

Ring~~

I heard the bell rang. It gave me a signal that my break is over and need to go back to my class.

(Time skip)

A few minutes before 5 o'clock.

I had just finished my class and headed to his office. I stood outside his office and knocked his door before I came inside. He heard my knocked and asked me to come in.

"Oh, (y/n). You're in just in time." He said.

He stood up from his swivel chair and walking toward me.

"Let's go, (y/n)." He tapped my shoulder and walked out from his office.

I followed him behind blindly as I didn't know what is going on.

While we were walking, he started to say something.

"Ok, what kind of sport do you like?"
He asked.

"Well, I'm not sure." I asnwered while scratched my head with my index finger.

"Well, today we have a few club taking place and mostly is sport club. Would you like to take a look?"

"Sure." I answered and asked him,

"What kind of sport that have it for today, sir?"

" Today, we have a soccer training but unfortunately it is only for boys."

He continued explaining.

" Other than that, we have badminton, baseball, volleyball--"

I just nodded like not interested in some certain sport.

" -- and martial art."

I'm kind of interested in something related to fighting skill.

"Martial art, huh? Sound interesting."

Of course, I'm like to kick someone's ass as my interest. Maybe I can have a trial during the session. Oh my god... it is so exciting.

"Good choice, (y/n). By the way, I still remember that Mr.Dragon told me that you kicked someone's ass during your first day in this school." He laughed.

I laughed too as well.

"Let's head to sport hall which was locating at third floor. You can straight away join them for today session." He said.