Horrible prank

Next day, wednesday

Normal POV

(Y/n) just woke up from her beauty sleep and grabbed her bath towel before went inside the shower room.

She turned on the water and let the water flowed from the head to toes.
While she was showering, she was thinking about yesterday.

'Zoro... His face was too close. Just like Ace did it to me.'

When his name popped up in her mind, it reminds her about his expression.

'Geez, I wonder what was wrong with him?'

She slowly thinked out the reason.

'Maybe he jealous?'

She almost having back her feeling for him but a sense of reality hit her mind and she shooked her head.

"No!No! There's no way that I'm going to like him back!" She whispered loudly to herself.

She stepped out from the showered, wrapped the towel around her body and wiped it. After that, she grabbed her school uniform from her closet and wear it. As usual, she tied her hair into high ponytail, let her fringe down. After that, she grabbed her schoolbag on the chair and shoes from the shoes rack, started to put her feet in and started to walk to her classroom.

While she was walking through the corridor, she heard a voice of girl calling her name from behind.

"(Y/n)!"

She turned around and saw a girl running toward her. She didn't recognise her.

"(Y...y/n)..." she said while panting.

"Yes, I am (y/n). By the way, do I know you?" She asked with showing her question looks.

"No. But I have something to tell you!" A girl said.

"What?" (Y/n) asked.

"Its about Ace." She whispered to her.

(Y/n) gasped and leaned her head forward to hear more clearly.

"Ace?"

"I heard that Ace had fallen in love with you." She said softly.

Of course, (y/n) shocked after hearing the news. But she didn't noticed that something seems not right

"Really?" She asked her.

That girl nodded.

"You're so lucky, (Y/n). But--"

She continued...

"-- don't ask him straightaway if he like you or not, or tell him that you knew already. It made him feel more embarrassing. So better for you to pretend like nothing happen." She grinned.

(Y/n) nodded, shaked her hand cheerfully and thanked her for the meaningful information. After that, she continued walking to her classroom with extra spring in every step.

That girl smirked evilly without (y/n) realised.

Definitely something gone wrong.
__________________________________

Your POV

I feel more happier than I was yesterday. I didn't expect that Ace did fall for me. So that's make sense for yesterday situation. He was jealous.

That girl told me that not to tell him straight away or ask him. So I watched over him that what is he going to do next.

I reached the classroom and happily waved my hand to Luffy and the rest.
They waved back.