Chazzy Chaz PA

My eyes widened as he said those words. I thought I miss heard but those word were unbelievable. Why would he do this to me. I know I shouted at him and was mad at him but this is not a reason to kidnap me!!

~Chester's POV~

What The Fuck did I do?!?! How can I do this To her!!! "Ohh noooo" said the Angle on my left shoulder. "Ohh yesss" said the Devil on the right shoulder. "You did great you should be proud of yourself, how can your best friends daughter just dump u? You are a Rockstar n she is just a girl, so u just took a little revenge. Its OK." Devil continued. "No Chester, It is your mistake n she went to coma coz of you don't u understand that?!?!"
I don't know what to take as an answer. Thought I was focused but I m scared now. I m not prepared to reply to her. I started to hyperventilate. My breath got heavy, I started sweating and shaking violently.

~Mia POV~

Why the hell is he silent and not answering my question? Then suddenly I saw his back shake n saw him hyperventilate. SHIT. I sprinted from my bed to him as he started shaking violently. He was going to fall but he leaned on the wall in front of him. I quickly grabbed him. His arms on my shoulder and my hand on his waist for supporting him. I slowly dragged him to my bed and sat him. He was so heavy. I hugged him trying to calm him down. He hugged me back, letting me sit on his lap. I was soothing circles on his back. Oh my God Chester Bennington is having a panic attack and he is helpless and somewhat cute. I should not fangirl him NOW. He is sick, man I m so evil!!

"Thank you and I m so sorry Mia" I felt tears come down to my shoulder from his crystal brown eyes. He was chocking In between. "Hey, I m here with you, so don't cry. You are a grown up, right? And grown ups shouldn't cry. So Please don't cry." Watching Chester cry I felt my eyes welling up. No Mia you shouldn't cry, you should be brave in front of your God damn idol. But I couldn't hold it. My tears got down from my cheek to his shoulder. With my left hand I was soothing him on his back while my other hand on the back of his head.

Suddenly he jerked me away. His one hand on my left arm another on my cheek. My blue eyes stared his crystal brown.

Maybe he can't answer my question. For thinking about a half minute, yeah maybe he is depressed or sad. Coz I saw in news that he just got divorce from his wife Samantha.

"Mia" he said softly staring my blue eyes breaking my thinking process.
"Mia, I just kidnapped you for ..uhh.. fun coz i thought i will scare you but the situation got worse and you went to coma." He said truthfully. "I m so sorry, I m a douche bag."
"Don't be sorry, nobody got hurt in the process AND you are not a douche bag you are a Freakin Rock star" I paused. "Yeah sometimes you can be a douche bag" I said sarcastically.
He giggled and smiled with tears in his eyes. "Finally you smiled" I said wiping his tears into my sleeves.
"Come here" I said widening my arms waiting for a hug. He hugged me tight but he formed the sweet n lovely hug to a bone crushing one. "Hey, stop it I m chocking" I whispered into his ears. Then he let me go. His both arms were on my waist. Now is the chance Mia, attack!! I got embarrassed on my own thought. When he broke the hug I slowly leaned against his head. My face got red when my eyes met his. But he was still smiling. I was slowly moving my chin towards his face. But I got interrupted. Ohh noo. He kept his index finger on my pink lips smiling. I suddenly jerked away from him. Unfortunately when I jerked behind I fell on the floor. I forgot I was sitting on his lap at the end of the bed. "Owe..." I moaned. "Mia, are you OK?" He shot up from bed and pulled me up from my waist. "Do I look like I m OK?" I Said sarcastically giggling. "Ahh.. No." He giggled cutely.

"Are you sure you are OK now Mia?" He questioned seriously. "Yes I m perfectly fine now." I answered him.

"Are YOU alright?" I asked. "Don't worry Mia I m fine." He smiled like kid.

_____________________

Hi guys. Sorry for updating soo slowly. Are you enjoying it? Please comment, fav, or follow, do anything you want. Do u guys think Mia is sweet evil type? Hmm... Let me hear ur answers.

Have a nice day. - Alexius